WWOS MOLE Herman Ese’ese

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn’t he get caught drinking driving or caught driving without a licence and we he went to the Broncos because he needed a fresh start?
That's right. I think he didn't tell the club either.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Didn’t he get caught drinking driving or caught driving without a licence and we he went to the Broncos because he needed a fresh start?
Didn't he prank call one of the girls that works at the club by moaning on the phone? Haha. Or was that Gavet?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's right. I think he didn't tell the club either.
We released him with a year to go on his deal. Fualalo debuted in the same game as Ese’ese and Herman looked so much better then Fualalo.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didn't he prank call one of the girls that works at the club by moaning on the phone? Haha. Or was that Gavet?
That was David Minute that fucked his whole career he never got a start at any club again.

People go on about the club having a no dickhead policy but we have had more then our share of fuck wits at the club haha.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That was David Minute that fucked his whole career he never got a start at any club again.
Ohh yh, he looked like a monster coming through the grades.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ohh yh, he looked like a monster coming through the grades.
I’m surprised he never kicked on at another club he looked awesome. Who was that massive winger who scored a heap of tries in NYC and he went to the Tigers? I can’t remember his name but he never kicked on either.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’m surprised he never kicked on at another club he looked awesome. Who was that massive winger who scored a heap of tries in NYC and he went to the Tigers? I can’t remember his name but he never kicked on either.
Yh he was agile as for a big man, massive waste of talent. I think it was Jon Sila?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why did we get rid of him again?
Made unwanted sexual phone calls to a female staff member to intimidate her and got caught.

Ended up in court.

He was found guilty.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Got done mid range DUI (twice I think - but could be wrong). I do remember though that he didn't turn up for caught, and ended up remanded in custody as a result.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got done mid range DUI (twice I think - but could be wrong). I do remember though that he didn't turn up for caught, and ended up remanded in custody as a result.
And im pretty sure the club paid for his lawyers etc and the dick forget to turn up to court then the club punted him

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yh he was agile as for a big man, massive waste of talent. I think it was Jon Sila?
Yep the back to belmore pre season game against Souths in 2015 I think? He was fucking rubbish, was excited to go see him play that day and it was drop ball after drop ball, went into his shell and didn't do anything. Did enjoy watching him and Dylan rintoul in NYC