WWOS MOLE Herman Ese’ese

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There’s been quite a bit of interest in Newcastle prop Herman Ese’ese from rival clubs, however some have baulked at his price.

It’s understood the Knights are willing to part ways with the prop, as early as prior to the June 30 transfer deadline.

Ese’ese has another year to run on his contract with the Knights, believed to be worth in excess of $300,000.

The Wests Tigers were in discussions with the Samoan international but they are now set to reach an agreement with Tim Mannah, while the Bulldogs have also expressed interest in luring him back to the club where he made his NRL debut in 2015.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/06/13...could-wait-until-2021-to-open-contract-talks/

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The DWZ signing has gotten us back in the discussions by the media. Until we made the signing they were sold on the idea that we had no wiggle room in the cap.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The DWZ signing has gotten us back in the discussions by the media. Until we made the signing they were sold on the idea that we had no wiggle room in the cap.
I certainly hope we can offload a few players before June 30 so we can sign someone this year.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
need to move someone on first.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd gladly take Ese Ese back. They should have got him in return when they released Klemmer. But they wasted twice as much money on Napa instead...

I don't know why the massive emphasis on props when he have Ogden and To'omaga coming through but I think Ese Ese is underrated and is fair value at that price for any club. Although if Welch is available he should be the target..

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like this idea of Ese Ese returning. Its time for Tolman to head on to play in England...he has been around a long time now and his best footy is way behind him, time to go make some cash in England for a few years before retiring.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If
I was manager of the club I would be on the phone to someone high up like Gould and not even get him on board just say something like look I know you’ve been at this club before , you’re tried and proven for attracting talent , who would you recommend to
Bring over here ? Who should we target ? Who should be dropped .. then go
To work, cause is anyone else
Sick of watching people like Holland, Montoya, elliot in their little boys club smile after a loss and continue to play shit ? I would love to just tap them on the shoulder and say look your welcome to look elsewwhere .. you won’t be playing first grade here son. Us fans are the ones who feel the losses but this signing has given me
Optimism dwz will add spark running off Foran. Maybe dwz to fullback and Meaney to a wing , chn to centre and when Lewis is back lock or halfback

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Perfect plan right here.... How about we dump RT, Ogden, RFM or CHN for Ese Ese… Said Dean Pay.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If
I was manager of the club I would be on the phone to someone high up like Gould and not even get him on board just say something like look I know you’ve been at this club before , you’re tried and proven for attracting talent , who would you recommend to
Bring over here ? Who should we target ? Who should be dropped .. then go
To work, cause is anyone else
Sick of watching people like Holland, Montoya, elliot in their little boys club smile after a loss and continue to play shit ? I would love to just tap them on the shoulder and say look your welcome to look elsewwhere .. you won’t be playing first grade here son. Us fans are the ones who feel the losses but this signing has given me
Optimism dwz will add spark running off Foran. Maybe dwz to fullback and Meaney to a wing , chn to centre and when Lewis is back lock or halfback
Guarantee the first to recommendations to get the boot would be Pay and Elliot

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
There’s been quite a bit of interest in Newcastle prop Herman Ese’ese from rival clubs, however some have baulked at his price.

It’s understood the Knights are willing to part ways with the prop, as early as prior to the June 30 transfer deadline.

Ese’ese has another year to run on his contract with the Knights, believed to be worth in excess of $300,000.

The Wests Tigers were in discussions with the Samoan international but they are now set to reach an agreement with Tim Mannah, while the Bulldogs have also expressed interest in luring him back to the club where he made his NRL debut in 2015.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/06/13...could-wait-until-2021-to-open-contract-talks/
Mmm not a stranger to playing lock either... perhaps a bench of Herman, Ogden and To'Omaga could re invigorate our pack

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mmm not a stranger to playing lock either... perhaps a bench of Herman, Ogden and To'Omaga could re invigorate our pack
Except Pay drops Ogden for no good reason and refuses to give Renouf a go

Esese a good get but Pay will put him in reserves

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd gladly take Ese Ese back. They should have got him in return when they released Klemmer. But they wasted twice as much money on Napa instead...

I don't know why the massive emphasis on props when he have Ogden and To'omaga coming through but I think Ese Ese is underrated and is fair value at that price for any club. Although if Welch is available he should be the target..
Why did we get rid of him again?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why did we get rid of him again?
Didn’t he get caught drinking driving or caught driving without a licence and we he went to the Broncos because he needed a fresh start?