Reaction score
Best forward on field tonight.

He was good at broncos. I said when we let Klemmer go we should of got him back

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Best forward on field tonight.

He was good at broncos. I said when we let Klemmer go we should of got him back
I called for that too. And they could have got him if they played hardball long enough. I can't believe people don't rate him at all. He played lock tonight and played 64 minutes with 1 try assist, 5 tbs, 1 offload, 14 runs for 131 metres and 37 tackles with one miss.

He offers way more impact than Tolman and Napa and I'd be happy if we got him for 300k. Ese Ese was good at Brisbane and has been good at Newcastle and offers way better value for money at 300k than Napa at 550k.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Mole: Canterbury Bulldogs make Knights forward Herman Ese'ese priority recruit

The Bulldogs have made Knights wrecking ball Herman Ese'ese their main target for 2020.

Ese'ese was out of favour at the Knights early in the season but has bounced right back to form in recent weeks.

With their big names missing on State of Origin duty, Ese'ese was the Knights’ best forward in the narrow loss to the Warriors on the weekend.

The Bulldogs need more muscle up front and see the 24-year-old Kiwi and Samoan international as the perfect fit.

Ese'ese began his NRL career at the Dogs but played just one NRL game for the club in 2015 before moving to the Broncos and Knights.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nrl-th...n-eseese/c4fdb0ba-8ddc-47c5-b76f-5c6d47288b79

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The Mole: Canterbury Bulldogs make Knights forward Herman Ese'ese priority recruit

The Bulldogs have made Knights wrecking ball Herman Ese'ese their main target for 2020.

Ese'ese was out of favour at the Knights early in the season but has bounced right back to form in recent weeks.

With their big names missing on State of Origin duty, Ese'ese was the Knights’ best forward in the narrow loss to the Warriors on the weekend.

The Bulldogs need more muscle up front and see the 24-year-old Kiwi and Samoan international as the perfect fit.

Ese'ese began his NRL career at the Dogs but played just one NRL game for the club in 2015 before moving to the Broncos and Knights.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nrl-th...n-eseese/c4fdb0ba-8ddc-47c5-b76f-5c6d47288b79
Wouldn't be a bad pickup, looked great last week but hasn't done anything great in the lead up. Guess he would be a straight swap with Fualalo?

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’d be a good benchy to partner Ogden all we need now is to find a big popper who gains good meterage to partner Napa.

Sack tolman and fualolo and our front row rotation is set.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yea, could do worse lol.
The more i think about it the better I feel about this potential signing (as long as Pay isn't here). He ticks a few boxes in regards to what we need from a prop right now. His last season was probably better than I previously have him credit for with a little more thought put into it.

NRL experience, good age with potential to grow, leg speed, mobility, metres, tackle breaking ability, reasonable defence and workrate...would think he wouldn't cost a whole lot so I'm 100% behind this.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I hope we get him on average money.

He would add something we beed

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

If Herman is our "main target for 2020" I'm fucking depressed.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If Herman is our "main target for 2020" I'm fucking depressed.
He would be handy though main target might be because 2021 is the “stars” thenngo for early releases

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd be very happy to get him back. He's still only 24 and can break tackles or offload better than any prop we have currently. If it's around the rumoured 350-400k mark, that would be fair value.

I'd rather Welch long term, but Ese Ese would be a good backup plan. I doubt he's our "priority signing". Surely signing a hooker should be the priority.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The more i think about it the better I feel about this potential signing (as long as Pay isn't here). He ticks a few boxes in regards to what we need from a prop right now. His last season was probably better than I previously have him credit for with a little more thought put into it.

NRL experience, good age with potential to grow, leg speed, mobility, metres, tackle breaking ability, reasonable defence and workrate...would think he wouldn't cost a whole lot so I'm 100% behind this.
He was really good at Brisbane before that and started most of that season. He's not a player who only plays well in his contract year like others have suggested. He's been good for three seasons now.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
pass....he's another flopolol clone, would rather get a meter eating enforcer

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don’t know why he would want to come to a struggling club like us