Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Damn straight meat is serious lol

I just think everyone sticks to their own kind. Lebbos go to Lebbo butchers and Assyrians go to Assyrian butchers.

I go to Algerian.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Well blaqpup will be taking the fall for this one this time "nuns" he wanted to start something and he did lol. All from me saying people who got offended should grow a pair lol.
You're still talking about Nuns. I only raised it to mention the point that you are a hypocrite (thanks Assassin) for being offended by religion but not race. But you're still going on about it. You can't see the picture I'm trying to paint, just the fact I mentioned Nuns.

I'm still waiting for you to provide me an answer to this: Quote where I stated I was offended, or what words alluded you to THINK I was offended - if you can. This is the 3rd time now.

My only guess is you are either still having problems trying to comprehend this, or can't find any evidence.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No habibi. Married in a church and baptizing kids. Eating halal meat has nothing to do with the religious aspect at all.
Sorry if it was personal. I don't really know about inter-religous marriage.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
But praying before you eat the meat isn't good enough?

nope, what if the meat has come from animal sacrificed in the name of Kali??

or sweets blessed in the name of Rama. it is not only meat.

God has forbidden us to eat anything which is sacrificed or made in the name of anyone other than God, as per Quran

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You racist ****! Lol

LOL, I always call spade a spade.

even told this figian guy a number of times, mate you can make so much money being the only halal butcher in entire north of brisbane when we have 10 on the south side, still he wont listen.

I used to travel 35 km to south side to buy my meat when I had this stink-man selling halal meat next door to me.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
nope, what if the meat has come from animal sacrificed in the name of Kali??

or sweets blessed in the name of Rama. it is not only meat.

God has forbidden us to eat anything which is sacrificed or made in the name of anyone other than God, as per Quran
How do you know that halal is halal?

Remember my warning pm to you?

But my point is praying before you eat is the safest way. I'm sure God won't get angry if you do eat meat that's cursed.

PS our Bible says we shouldn't eat cursed meat too.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

my uncle married this white pommie christian woman back in the 50s, neither of them are religious at all.

stil married and happy.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
LOL, I always call spade a spade.

even told this figian guy a number of times, mate you can make so much money being the only halal butcher in entire north of brisbane when we have 10 on the south side, still he wont listen.

I used to travel 35 km to south side to buy my meat when I had this stink-man selling halal meat next door to me.
I get in trouble for calling a spade a spade lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
my uncle married this white pommie christian woman back in the 50s, neither of them are religious at all.

stil married and happy.
I believe the first part but not the happy part lol

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All good buddy DW. People ask us all the time. He doesn't practice the only reason he doesn't eat pork is because it was drilled in his head when he was young not to eat it which I understand. I can't force him to change for me and he hasn't done that to me either. I guess that's because we have the same views on this topic anyway.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How do you know that halal is halal?

Remember my warning pm to you?

But my point is praying before you eat is the safest way. I'm sure God won't get angry if you do eat meat that's cursed.

PS our Bible says we shouldn't eat cursed meat too.

yeah already know about that bro about the dodgy halal chickens from biada, steggles and other abbotoirs.

we also pray before we eat anything... but first and foremost it needs to be halal (as i said it doesnt only apply on meat)

if you accidentally eat non halal then god will forgive you, but if you dont care about it, then it is a different story.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All good buddy DW. People ask us all the time. He doesn't practice the only reason he doesn't eat pork is because it was drilled in his head when he was young not to eat it which I understand. I can't force him to change for me and he hasn't done that to me either. I guess that's because we have the same views on this topic anyway.
That is so awesome for both you guys

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I believe the first part but not the happy part lol

na they are still married so they must be happy.

He doesnt go to mosque and she never goes to church, so religion is never even part of any argument. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.