Help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone......in 3 weeks it's mine and my girlfriends 2 year anniversary
and I got no idea what to do or to get her....last year I sent her on a treasure hunt that led her to important places from our first year together, each place had a new clue and a present.....eventually it led her to a motel room where I had cooked her dinner we had champaigne and a dessert I created(I'm a chef) I bought her a digital camera last year for our holiday........I'm finding it hard to top last year.....so if anyone has any ideas that would be great!!! Oh and we live in the country so no beach walks lol

thanks Andy

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No disrespect mate but it's pretty hard to suggest what to get someone when we don't know her at all.

Just try and think of something genuine, creative and considerate, that's what I always try and do.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
take her for a walk in the park

but also get a few kennelers (im sure moe, hani and a few others will participate with me) to "attack" you and try to steal your wallet and her bag

we will then allow you to bash us up, you will then be able to look heroic

its very WWE wrestling but its also very romantic, it also never fails

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

but also get a few kennelers (im sure moe, hani and a few others will participate with me) to "attack" you and try to steal your wallet and her bag

Or you can pop out of under the stage like Kane did to Edge and Lita.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I pretty sure I know what I'm going to buy it, just depends on the price.....she really wants a dolphin tattoo so I was thinking of paying for that and having 2 dozen roses sent to her work.....I wanted to take her to coffs so she could swim with the dolphins(she loves dolphins she has like 200 dolphin things, statues, mirrors,even her toilet brush holder is a dolphin).....

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
cock in a sock always works for me

Ryde Bulldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Give her the pink sock. A gift to remember and treasure for many a year.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Too cold for the park lol it drops below zero here after about 7pm lol I miss Sydney :(........I will prob cook a 3 course dinner she loves lamb so was thinking a seared scallop and caramelized onion tart, a roast rack of lamb with a herb and Parmesan crust with mash and a honey port glaze, and for dessert white chocolate panna cotta with sugar garnish and rasberry couli

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
FMD mate- you shot yourself in the foot with last year's stunt, didn't you. try giving her a crackpipe & a wrap- she'll be much easier to please from now on.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Too cold for the park lol it drops below zero here after about 7pm lol I miss Sydney :(........I will prob cook a 3 course dinner she loves lamb so was thinking a seared scallop and caramelized onion tart, a roast rack of lamb with a herb and Parmesan crust with mash and a honey port glaze, and for dessert white chocolate panna cotta with sugar garnish and rasberry couli
ok but shut up now, you are making me hungry:(

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Check this out man this website has helped me in the past with annie's :grinning:

I'd recommend the hunter valley helicopter tour includes dinner she'd love it and so will you. Search around!! Good luck

http://www.redballoondays.com.au/

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Masterchef inspired? LOL

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
No disrespect mate but it's pretty hard to suggest what to get someone when we don't know her at all.

Just try and think of something genuine, creative and considerate, that's what I always try and do.
Ben- you're a ***. Man the f#ck up, and suggest something worthwhile.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FMD mate- you shot yourself in the foot with last year's stunt, didn't you. try giving her a crackpipe & a wrap- she'll be much easier to please from now on.
Yea I know I ****ed up last year, but u know how it is 1 year anniversary u wanna go all out...I wish I could back a year and slap my self in the head...and tell him to think of future me haha....as long as were together that should be enough aye....I will organise something I still got 3 weeks I will be sweet!!!!

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Masterchef inspired? LOL
Nah it's stuff I put on my new menu!! I was in the local paper nd everyting.....I used to work in dome good restaurants in the city and cronulla(don't hold that against me)

Status
Not open for further replies.