He played at the highest level, for state and countries with pride
A little unfortunate not to have made more representative sides

He held his head high throughout an amazing career
Hazem El Masri, a name all League fans hold dear
very very nice words....im gonna miss hazem :(

TAHU

Captain
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get that try saving tackle on Steve Bell in 2003 against Melbourne

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
just heard on the fox sports telecast that the commentators would want a medal/award for leading point scorer named after hazem for every season after this year...for me i think thats an awesome idea...great way to honour a legend tbh
If he wins it this year then that should def do it. Winning it 6 times is dead set amazing.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
If he wins it this year then that should def do it. Winning it 6 times is dead set amazing.
mate even he doesnt win the title this year i still think he deserves to have an award named after him tbh

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
OMFG if Soward gets the highest point scorer this year then I will absolutely FLIP it! It's Hazem's award you little diver wank, back off! C'mon boys make sure we score lots of tries so Haz can convert :p

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
OMFG if Soward gets the highest point scorer this year then I will absolutely FLIP it! It's Hazem's award you little diver wank, back off! C'mon boys make sure we score lots of tries so Haz can convert :p
lol fire up :p...i cringe at the sight of soward

Timmah.

CANTERBURY!!!!!
Reaction score
My tribute - a Hazem El Masri wallpaper (click to enlarge - 1280x800):

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Perfect scenario - Grand final day, doggies against st merge. 2 minutes left, doggies down by four. Morris scores in the corner on the buzzer (while Soward no doubt is lying 'hurt' on the 40m line). tied game. From the sideline, Hazem shoots it straight over the black dot, winning the grand final and beating Soward by two points in the 'most points' tally. Soward dies. If this was the scenario I would probs have no fingernails left by the time el masri took the kick haha.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Perfect scenario- Round 20, Soward has his neck snapped, St Merge miss the GF which we win by 50 points.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Perfect scenario - Grand final day, doggies against st merge. 2 minutes left, doggies down by four. Morris scores in the corner on the buzzer (while Soward no doubt is lying 'hurt' on the 40m line). tied game. From the sideline, Hazem shoots it straight over the black dot, winning the grand final and beating Soward by two points in the 'most points' tally. Soward dies. If this was the scenario I would probs have no fingernails left by the time el masri took the kick haha.
:bluboomte Wasn't expecting that bit :D

Shawty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Congratulations Haz one of the greatest Bulldogs.

Hope he finishes off the season well.

Kevin Kebab

Waterboy
Reaction score
A great career in a great game by a great man.

Congratulations Haz and I sincerely hope the NRL make use of your talent off the field well after you have retired.

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
about bloody time
1 year to long ,lolll....

the only time i remember haz running hard was n a game against nz from the kick off about 3-4 years ago caught the ball on the full ran back hard and broke the line to score

C

chepples

Having a dogs team from 2002 = 2006 racking up 50 plus points on a fortnightly basis is amazing, Hazem was at the right place at the right time.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Having a dogs team from 2002 = 2006 racking up 50 plus points on a fortnightly basis is amazing, Hazem was at the right place at the right time.
fitzgibbon roosters, cam smith storm.

lebo_roo

Waterboy
Reaction score
don't know where to put this but for those interested, this would of been interesting (for me anyway) i think its been cancelled cos of bosnich now likely to sign with GC united fc as a injuiry cover, was to happen during sydney olympic v marconi in NSWPL at belmore on sunday, hopefully resceduled asap, Bozza is a man of his word

Gold Coast coach Miron Bleiberg spoke to Bosnich yesterday about a short-term deal, and the former Manchester United keeper could be training with the club this afternoon and take a spot on the bench at Suncorp Stadium tomorrow night. It's understood Sydney Olympic will release him ahead of their final game of the NSWPL season, against Marconi Stallions on Sunday, although he may return to Belmore for a promotion with Bulldogs star Hazem El Masri.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/sport/fo...from-gold-coast/2009/08/06/1249350638448.html

Clash of the Greatest - POSTPONED
Unfortunately, due to unforeseen technical difficulties the penalty shoot out that was planned to take place this Sunday at Belmore Sports Ground between Hazem El Masri and Mark Bosnich has been postponed.

We apologise to all of our fans that were anticipating this event but we promise it will be held on a later date.

We would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank the Bulldogs and Hazem for being so accommodating with all our requests to date.
http://www.sydneyolympicfc.com/

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
That's awesome Rach!! That'd be my av if I didn't love mine so much.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
nicre Rach!!!! too bad he is bald now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.