No Source Hayze Perham

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree totally with the first part.

I actually think Averillo wasn't great in the centres though and he looked more comfortable at fullback (in attack anyway) with more space and time to run.
Maybe it’s because he didn’t have a full preseason training there but I thought Averillo regularly gassed out playing at the back.
If the Crichton rumours are true whoever plays there in 23 won’t be there in 24

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has a go . . . not the worst option at fullback

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
His timing and execution appears to be better than Averillo just from watching a clip, Jake looks uncomfortable in almost everything he does. He needs to stop second guessing himself

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gone from Meh’ to potentially starting fullback in round one 2023
Gould has been quoted saying that all players are training in multiple positions, so it doeant necessarily mean anything if he was training at 1. I think Averilo will get first crack personally. Anything is possible though.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If I were to take a stab of what the lineup would be . (Without any new signings )

Perham
Jac
Alomati
Averillo
Kiraz
Burton
Flanagan
Thommo
Mahoney
King
Kikau
Davey
Tpj /Rfm

Tpj /Rfm
Brown / grub
Patolo
Prestons / Pele

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Jacob Preston’s I think is a big shout for the other second row role . I believe Rfm will be a middle and I think will play a big part in the year .
Agree. Gus rates him and for all the Flanno knockers at least he makes his tackles and you know young Preston won't have the pressure of covering for the man inside his all the time.