No Source Hayze Perham

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
So half of a season at FB in a team without a Head Coach, along with no proper pre season training at FB since his maybe early junior days is the final ‘opportunity’ he gets???
Fucking impatient **** aye, bet he prematurely ejaculates on purpose

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hahah no worries mate , my information is the most credible on here . Your Clearly brain dead if you think they have done no sorts of shape etc . Yes minimal but Averillo has trained in the centres . They also had a mini oppose against cup / talent squad players
You're one of the few regulars that pass on legitimate info, so we appreciate your posts

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Lol… you’re a clown and an uneducated fool if you could not understand my post
What's to understand, Jake should have sustained 2-3 try involvements a game and displayed top tier fb levels of fitness and urgency without any pre season training in the much more nuanced and physically demanding position?

KiRaZ dId It At CeNtRe/WiNg after all

Is that it?

It was a joke comment btw but I guess I'm an uneducated clown because you didn't get it.

Do we need to bring the blue text back for the helmet bus crew?

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You're one of the few regulars that pass on legitimate info, so we appreciate your posts
Thanks champ , just annoys me when someone questions that I’m putting false info . Never have and never will , I don’t post much but when I do I just try and give us some hope . Like I said I haven’t asked if we have signed anyone for 2023 but been told by my source hayze has been at fullback through preseason . I hope that means we have signed someone and maybe they were awaiting for holiday period to end for the players sake if we have signed someone .

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Thanks champ , just annoys me when someone questions that I’m putting false info . Never have and never will , I don’t post much but when I do I just try and give us some hope . Like I said I haven’t asked if we have signed anyone for 2023 but been told by my source hayze has been at fullback through preseason . I hope that means we have signed someone and maybe they were awaiting for holiday period to end for the players sake if we have signed someone .
I do recall your posts and don’t think your far off the money usually.

If this is true it surely means crichtons coming for 23 ? Nothing else makes sense and would make sense if it’s the cap from Allen Jacko and schoup there.

Either that or they are sure crichtons here for 24 and Jake’s no fullback so moving him to centre to give him a fair crack for the year and future instead of Fucking about and moving him from 1 to centre in 24 if Crichton comes…

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

If this is true it surely means crichtons coming for 23 ? Nothing else makes sense and would make sense if it’s the cap from Allen Jacko and schoup there.

Either that or they are sure crichtons here for 24 and Jake’s no fullback so moving him to centre to give him a fair crack for the year and future instead of Fucking about and moving him from 1 to centre in 24 if Crichton comes…
We're signing RTS, no on wants to say it but I'll say it.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Idk what's what at all..but Jake ain't much of a centre really? Wing? Fuck idk I'll see what happens in March lol

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We're signing RTS, no on wants to say it but I'll say it.
I know your joking but how much would he command now roughly? I wasn't all over the Warriors games in 21 but don't recall him starring really...admittedly in a slightly shambolic team

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Don’t worry mate, TT is just an unwanted booger that everyone wants to pick out and get rid off but sadly can’t. We’ll listen to you dw.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Idk what's what at all..but Jake ain't much of a centre really? Wing? Fuck idk I'll see what happens in March lol
The position Averillo plays is of secondary importance to his level of confidence (or lack of) and willingness to get involved in the physicality of the game - new coaches can hopefully make it happen

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
See my point re Kiraz. If Kiraz could do it, why not Jake? I’m not saying half a season is all he gets, what I’m getting at is that these excuses about poor coaching and training are getting a bit tiresome when other players took their opportunities under the same conditions. I really want Jake to succeed, but it’s in his hands now. He has to want it and some of the things he did at the back end of last season like watching the ball bounce and backing away from contact will not help his case. The talent is there, the attitude needs to match.
Confidence will be the biggest factor, now with a better coaching team around him who knows...
He potentially could solve our fullback problem or even make it as a centre.
It's all up to him, no more excuses.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I know your joking but how much would he command now roughly? I wasn't all over the Warriors games in 21 but don't recall him starring really...admittedly in a slightly shambolic team
He'd be cheaper than Critta. In his last year he gave up fullback to blood Walsh. He was always Warriors one of their best. His age and time out of the game would rank his value now.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ffs my fantasy team…

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ffs my fantasy team…
Because of Averillo? He's a trap fantasy wise anyway for NRL fantasy, despite being cheap. Even in the games where he scored one or two tries his scores were pretty average..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Because of Averillo? He's a trap fantasy wise anyway for NRL fantasy, despite being cheap. Even in the games where he scored one or two tries his scores were pretty average..
He's talking about Alamoti