No Source Hayze Perham

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I assumed Ciraldo would start with Burns and Skelton and/or Alamoti get games a month or two into the season..
Alamoti just needs to play some footy, always getting injured. I doubt Ciraldo is close to confirming his backline at this point anyway.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Alamoti just needs to play some footy, always getting injured. I doubt Ciraldo is close to confirming his backline at this point anyway.
Yeah he misses a lot of games.. The same goes for half the clubs. All of the preseason talk and rumours will be all over the place when for those clubs, even the coaches wouldn't have decided yet. There are still almost 3 months of trials and training to determine everything.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Need the Phins to play Valynce Te Whare. Getting fuck all cheap centres, don’t really want to get Tommy Talau either
Without hijacking the thread, I'll probably get Talau if he starts, which he likely will. He's not great but the Tigers will play a more attacking style now that Madge is gone so all he needs is a few games with tries to make money.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Skelton is still learning . Struggling with the defensive side of the game . Will be interesting to see how he develops

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahah no worries mate , my information is the most credible on here . Your Clearly brain dead if you think they have done no sorts of shape etc . Yes minimal but Averillo has trained in the centres . They also had a mini oppose against cup / talent squad players
I am only reporting on what I have seen with my own 2 eyes at the couple of sessions I have made it to and from what I have seen there has been no “shapes” whatsoever. I hope to be there tomorrow and will report what I see again.

Always a Bulldog

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the bet they just got that info from The Kennel and guys like @alic
We’ve known that for years really that this is best source of info for journos.
I don’t mind this as Jake’s best position is probably centre anyway

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We’ve known that for years really that this is best source of info for journos.
I don’t mind this as Jake’s best position is probably centre anyway
I agree totally with the first part.

I actually think Averillo wasn't great in the centres though and he looked more comfortable at fullback (in attack anyway) with more space and time to run.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because of Averillo? He's a trap fantasy wise anyway for NRL fantasy, despite being cheap. Even in the games where he scored one or two tries his scores were pretty average..
His base stats are garbage. Used to score tries but line breaks, tackle breaks, runs, etc we’re minimal so he would score 2 tries and score would still be under 50

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks champ , just annoys me when someone questions that I’m putting false info . Never have and never will , I don’t post much but when I do I just try and give us some hope . Like I said I haven’t asked if we have signed anyone for 2023 but been told by my source hayze has been at fullback through preseason . I hope that means we have signed someone and maybe they were awaiting for holiday period to end for the players sake if we have signed someone .
You, Assassin, Nasheed and sometimes Bulldogsteve are the legit ones.
The junk ones are Dave Holland, Omar etc.

I find it weird no one questions what is basically just lies.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Thanks champ , just annoys me when someone questions that I’m putting false info . Never have and never will , I don’t post much but when I do I just try and give us some hope . Like I said I haven’t asked if we have signed anyone for 2023 but been told by my source hayze has been at fullback through preseason . I hope that means we have signed someone and maybe they were awaiting for holiday period to end for the players sake if we have signed someone .
as Gus quoted everyone trains in different positions, from grade to juniors. There is no way Perham is a lock at FB, if he is we are in serious trouble.
No one for 23 coming.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
You, Assassin, Nasheed and sometimes Bulldogsteve are the legit ones.
The junk ones are Dave Holland, Omar etc.

I find it weird no one questions what is basically just lies.
Hahahahahaha… FMD Nashie, talk yourself up a bit more why don’t you