Has to be Perhams last game today.

Doggystyle99

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Imagine moving Jake to fullback mid match after you robbed him of a preseason in the role to play centre instead lol. Could've moved Burns to fullback who trained there or you know just dropped Hayze pre game for fucking Wilson and had him and Burns share the role. Complete clown coaching for Ciraldud.
This was the first red flag when averillo finally had found good form in a position and he gets shafted for a guy who played 10 nrl games, all on the wing im pretty sure

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wasn't he hooked from FB before?

You're dreaming if the assistant will drop his love child.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perham Okunbor Waddell not fit to wear our emblem
Starting to question Averillo Alamoti King
Hynes stands up after getting dropped, TPJ goes hiding like a bitch
I really want to support the coach, I do, but to keep picking Perham is a MASSIVE concern
Tpj was the least of our problems today mate, only forward to make over 100 metres again.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tpj was the least of our problems today mate, only forward to make over 100 metres again.
The coach told him to cut the offloads out of his game. The only decent thing about tpj killed by our fantastic coach. Oh I might also add that kiraz’s dangerous offloads has also become nonexistent under ciraldo.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't he hooked from FB before?

You're dreaming if the assistant will drop his love child.
Yeah wasn’t the first time today. There was a game where Kiraz played FB early in the year. Then last week Rhajab went back there. Averillo this week.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Baffling as Fk aye

He’s gone crazy

He has Oloapu Rajab and Flanno playing at the same time with revolving door Okonbor backrow
Probably the most insane thing I’ve ever seen from a team selection point of view. In the trillions of alternative realities there isn’t one where those four win a game of football together.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The coach told him to cut the offloads out of his game. The only decent thing about tpj killed by our fantastic coach. Oh I might also add that kiraz’s dangerous offloads has also become nonexistent under ciraldo.
Reminds me when we had the best completion rate in the NRL under Pay but we came last lol

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine moving Jake to fullback mid match after you robbed him of a preseason in the role to play centre instead lol. Could've moved Burns to fullback who trained there or you know just dropped Hayze pre game for fucking Wilson and had him and Burns share the role. Complete clown coaching for Ciraldud.
I have genuinely lost faith i nCirqldo. I want him to do well, and i appreciate the injury shit show he has faced, but his team selection is rediculous!

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seeing as he's been hooked mid first half, it's safe to say he won't be fullback after the bye. Hopefully Wilson gets a chance.
Are you sure that it wasn’t Avo hooked due to his poor defence in the front line?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm so pissed off that we handed one of the most important positions in the team to a reserve grader who couldn't make the 17 of two other clubs and has never played FB before in what was supposed to be a fresh start for the club.

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is Wilson injured? Watched highlights and don't think he played in Reggies?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wilson doesn’t start fullback next game I’m throwing my membership at Ciraldo’s knee
Wilson is still learning. Would be unfair on the bloke. Just play Burns or Kiraz at the back. Doesn't make sense to play Avo there since he's going to Dolphins.

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I 100% appreciate the desire to get Wilson in at FB (he deserves a shot, Perham deserves to be hooked) but the club need to decide whether they believe the season is salvageable. After the Bye next week, we'll still only be a few wins off the 8, with a third Bye to come, but the run home looks nasty and Wilson at FB won't change our soft forward pack. IF this year is a write off, let Wilson try and win a GF with the NSW Cup team, instead of wallowing in shit with the rest of the FG side.