Has to be Perhams last game today.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Kyle can get dropped, why the fuck does this dud keep holding onto his spot?

At least Kiraz will get our sets off to a good start and is safe. Perham just puts us under pressure under heaps off pressure with his slow ineffective returns. He can't even beat a defender.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’s been shifted to centre halfway through the first half and Jake fullback

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He’s been shifted to centre halfway through the first half and Jake fullback
Imagine moving Jake to fullback mid match after you robbed him of a preseason in the role to play centre instead lol. Could've moved Burns to fullback who trained there or you know just dropped Hayze pre game for fucking Wilson and had him and Burns share the role. Complete clown coaching for Ciraldud.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Imagine moving Jake to fullback mid match after you robbed him of a preseason in the role to play centre instead lol. Could've moved Burns to fullback who trained there or you know just dropped Hayze pre game for fucking Wilson and had him and Burns share the role. Complete clown coaching for Ciraldud.
Baffling as Fk aye

He’s gone crazy

He has Oloapu Rajab and Flanno playing at the same time with revolving door Okonbor backrow

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After our season is gone he finally decided to make a change. I'm just fucking sick of the same shit every year. I don't give a fuck if we win the last few nothing games of the season.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After our season is gone he finally decided to make a change. I'm just fucking sick of the same shit every year. I don't give a fuck if we win the last few nothing games of the season.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly! This is bloody amateur hour

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of his decisions are just baffling. He's cracking big time