Happy ‘Straya Day Karmichaels

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Didn’t do much now back at work but I do keep thinking it’s Monday so that’s a bonus.
It's my Friday too - I got a wedding tomorrow so day off lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thats how you tell who is who mate, the average habibi goes the Entrance but the fully sic do Terrigal.
Yeah you can only go to Terrigal if you drive a white range rover with a black roof.

If you drive a Hilux or an AMG you're confined to the entrance.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Happy Australia Day Fellas… A great day to enjoy and be proud of how far we have come, a time to reflect on the past, and a day to look forward to a beautiful bright united future in the best country in the world.

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Started the morning with a 6am nude swim,went for a walk, and after eating kangaroo ( sorry skip) steaks and chicken mango chilli dark chocolate snags last night. My morning gauntlet of coffee and cigarette across the oval pushed the boundaries, I was crowning like nothing else. Cheeks didn't even hit the seat before I unleashed the kraken.
Happy Australia day *****

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Started the morning with a 6am nude swim,went for a walk, and after eating kangaroo ( sorry skip) steaks and chicken mango chilli dark chocolate snags last night. My morning gauntlet of coffee and cigarette across the oval pushed the boundaries, I was crowning like nothing else. Cheeks didn't even hit the seat before I unleashed the kraken.
Kanga steaks? Fck - man up.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For me it was mango habanero chicken wings. Not sure what woke me up. Could have been my crying child woke me up after she heard my farts from across the other side of the house, or it could have been the urgency to destroy porcelain.