Happy ‘Straya Day Karmichaels

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Throw a shrimp on the barbie, go for a ride in the pouch of your pet kangaroo, and do whatever else tickles your nipples on this one day of the year where your inner patriot emerges.

Peace, hugs, love, and licks!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Happy Australia day to everyone
Even the sad fuck haters that want to bitch about everything.
I hope everyone has a great day doing what ever it is that makes them happy.

I just mowed my grass.
Fuck it looks good haha.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't either poor me
Its been brought to my attention not everyone has a pool,after checking my pool privileges im deeply sorry to any harm and offence i have caused for those with out a pool .
Ill will be taking this time time not to go in the pool and reflect on my actions and grown and learn to be a better person from this. In the mean time to all the non poolies
I stand with you and promise i will learn to make a difference
Xoxoxoxo

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not the country I once knew, how can this happen?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Its been brought to my attention not everyone has a pool,after checking my pool privileges im deeply sorry to any harm and offence i have caused for those with out a pool .
Ill will be taking this time time not to go in the pool and reflect on my actions and grown and learn to be a better person from this. In the mean time to all the non poolies
Xoxoxoxo
Haha,
Take a knee for all us poor down trodden without a pool haha

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha,
Take a knee for all us poor down trodden without a pool haha
Lol isnt that the standed twitter and instagram response if they upset anyone or get busted doing something they shouldnt be doing?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Xoxoxoxo
Oh you know what, I just remembered I have a pool..

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Xoxoxoxo
Very lucky you issued this Southy otherwise you’d have to be cancelled - or something :-).

To everyone else - onya and have a grouse day.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Xoxoxoxo
I personally have three pools. Unfortunately they're those shitty baby pools that don't impress the ladies unless they've got a toddler. On the plus side the dog is pretty happy with his kiddy pools.

Happy Australia Day peeps.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I knew a Holocaust survivor who once said after watching
a political report on the news.

"We Australians (he became a citizen) are so very lucky, we only need
to worry about if we want to go to the beach or the races on the weekend
or if we want milk and sugar in our tea..."

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1643159284131.png

I feel in general Australians aren’t obsessed or deluded about being “great” and we are not particularly racist; we tend not to care where someone is from, what religion, colour, or politics they are, just as long as they’re not an asshole about it all!
We're not perfect but for the most part, Australia is a politically, economically and socially stable that looks upon the rest of the world with a beer in our hand, shake our heads and say, “What a bunch of mugs!”

Sooo, Happy fuken stralia day fellow Bulldog cuntz!

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a pool. But on a day like today, with everything going on how could I even contemplate celebrating with it?...

... How could anyone? It's raining here ffs.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Throw a shrimp on the barbie, go for a ride in the pouch of your pet kangaroo, and do whatever else tickles your nipples on this one day of the year where your inner patriot emerges.

Peace, hugs, love, and licks!
Happy straya day bro!