Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Hame Sele

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s talking only about Sele. Just confirms that multiple people have info on him joining us. This guy is actually solid. Predicted Schoupp leaving about a day or two before it started making rumors
U know what's also solid? Sele is a solid middle who is starting for a top 4 and grand final contender and sooks still arent happy

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’s talking only about Sele. Just confirms that multiple people have info on him joining us. This guy is actually solid. Predicted Schoupp leaving about a day or two before it started making rumors
@ASSASSIN and I said this a few weeks ago. Don't know why it hasn't been confirmed since then but if this guy has a good strike rate then that backs up what we said..

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Besides his try how did he go last night? Anyone got his stats pls?

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
He consistently churns out similar numbers. He's not the sexiest signing, but he's a good consistent player that adds some much needed grunt and physicality to our middle.
I like the signing. If he can just continue to do for us what he does for Souths ill be happy.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He consistently churns out similar numbers. He's not the sexiest signing, but he's a good consistent player that adds some much needed grunt and physicality to our middle.
He is a good signing if we got him - runs hard and tackles hard. Good work rate in the middle. Having a bad run with injuries is the only thing that has held him back

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fella says "a couple of pointscorers," so how is it only just Sele?

Upgrade on what we have. People gotta remember we had kerrod Holland and Montoya as our primary backs only a few years ago.
Agree on Sele no issue here but are you taking about Sele or Taaffe? Starts out as a Sele post then you mention former backs from the Dogs ... lol

I'm ok with both though idk why we would want Taaffe really?? but maybe it's the obscure winger who scored and not Taaffe.
Idk one day the club will make the appropriate announcement(s)I guess..it's not a new thing their shit at doing so at times.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
probs sooking, cause it isn't another panther player
They are simpin so hard for Panther they want sorensen too
Fella says "a couple of pointscorers," so how is it only just Sele?

Agree on Sele no issue here but are you taking about Sele or Taaffe? Starts out as a Sele post then you mention former backs from the Dogs ... lol

I'm ok with both though idk why we would want Taaffe really?? but maybe it's the obscure winger who scored and not Taaffe.
Idk one day the club will make the appropriate announcement(s)I guess..it's not a new thing their shit at doing so at times.
Haha all good
Nah I wasn't referencing the backs because we signed any that I'm aware of just about Sele that seems a fait accompli.
I did mention the backs in a separate post just saying between the lines we went from Holland and montoya to JAC Crichton Xerri etc etc