Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Hame Sele

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Don’t we have someone like Greig in Pele ? Difference being we just aren’t putting in the mins to Pele that the eels are in Greig. Eels
are benefiting while we are not.
To be fair I think greig was off contract and pretty much for the last few years all I saw was eels say fuck off the fat lazy prick and he can’t play more than 10 minutes. Injuries changed that and pele unfortunately was injured for us. What comes from here on for him will see.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be fair I think greig was off contract and pretty much for the last few years all I saw was eels say fuck off the fat lazy prick and he can’t play more than 10 minutes. Injuries changed that and pele unfortunately was injured for us. What comes from here on for him will see.
I would ask if Sele has been signed why has it not been made official.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah Sele is apparently 6ft and 102kgs but like I said he plays above his weight. I'd definitely prefer someone much bigger if available but we've left it too late already. We should have signed Greig from the Eels 6"4 and 124kgs. That's the type of size we need. Edwards is only 6"1 and 95kgs. Can't see him building up much more and he doesn't really play a power type game
Edwards is gonna hopefully be our ballplaying lock not a hitup bull.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t we have someone like Greig in Pele ? Difference being we just aren’t putting in the mins to Pele that the eels are in Greig. Eels
are benefiting while we are not.
I really like Pele but we need more big middles who are both metre eaters and dominant in defence. Our forwards tend to get steamrolled by other larger packs.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully more centres :tearsofjoy:

In all seriousness, if there are 2 x South’s players coming over who scored points in the Broncos game, if it’s Kalomatangi and Sele, that’a top notch recruiting… likely Sele and Taafe which isn’t bad either.
I'll be pissed if we've signed Taaffee, waste of a spot in top 30

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Assuming they aren't talking shit, there are only 3 off contract from that list, at the end of this season.

Campbell Graham - Contracted till end of 2024
Alex Johnston - Contracted till end of 2025
Richie Kennar - Unknown past 2023.
Keaon Koloamatangi - Contracted till end of 2024
Hame Sele - Not contracted past end of 2023
Blake Taaffe - Not contracted past end of 2023

Cody Walker - Contracted till end of 2025

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He’s talking only about Sele. Just confirms that multiple people have info on him joining us. This guy is actually solid. Predicted Schoupp leaving about a day or two before it started making rumors