Official Haas rejects 3 clubs including Bulldogs

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s sucks if true. If true none of them should offer him a cent so he doesn’t have leverage on ponies to milk more $.

Hopefully bs though as he appears money hungry and if he has then we need to enter Tino race and immediately and give him an offer he won’t turn down. We need an alpha ffs
Who gives a fuck in the wise words of master coach Bennett “no prop is worth a mil” and it’s true. I’d rather 3 Paul Vaughans. Workhorses. If he doesn’t want to be here I don’t want him here it’s that simple. You want people to play for the jumper. You even hear the way past players like Anasta who obviously played with clubs after and Mick Ennis talk about Canterbury, they still hold that pride that they were apart of a great club. If that’s not you then fuck off

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, we weren’t going to get Haas, was definitely a hope/pipe dream. Oh and money bill ? didn’t have enough pull after all :tearsofjoy: !!

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
But if he was just driven by money wouldn’t he have taken the 1.5 million dollar French union deal?
- big money
-easy on the body
-international footy
-Muslim country

So IF it was money as a factor, he would go there.
I suspect he wants to achieve and be near his mum
Muslim country, very good.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Gus has even stated that he can't see Haas leaving the Broncos. He just wants to be paid what he feels he is worth, and wants offers to force the Bronco's hand. Can only be a good thing really cause that will mean the Bronco's will need to offload players at some point.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
BS article. But on the same hand people underestimate how much better Carrigan makes Haas look. I’d be worried to spend 1.3 million on Haas.
I think Fotuiaka is the prop Gus wants for value tho. And then maybe land another really good forward.
Gus isn’t landing these 250k-450k signings just to fill top 30 spots. He’s after (perhaps got) a bigger fish.
Fotuiaka is what is needed. 160m a game and 30 tackles. He is a younger version of Paul Vaughan.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gus has even stated that he can't see Haas leaving the Broncos. He just wants to be paid what he feels he is worth, and wants offers to force the Bronco's hand. Can only be a good thing really cause that will mean the Bronco's will need to offload players at some point.
They have offloaded players.

Herbie, Flegler

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Its only going to work if they somehow buy into what Gus is selling. Not sure what that is exactly, but it will only take that one big name to sign up and others will hopefully follow. Reminds me of Roy Asotasi going to Souffs all those years ago.
Was meant to be Ado Carr, Kikau, Reed and Burton lol

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone read the Courier Fail?

Screenshot_20230803_150818.jpg

Malla

Reaction score

Malla

Reaction score
If the Dogs are serious about rebuilding the right way then there is no way you splurge a million on a front rower. You’re just getting yourself into the same mess you have been in the last decade. We are still 3-5 years away from even being a top 8 side, why waste coin on a front rower that’s not going to impact the results where we become a top 4 team? Cya good luck in Brisbane or Melbourne ya part time Muslim

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he goes to the Storms he will be asking for a release once Bellyache yells at him

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck to him. We need two more forwards that's for sure. Dogs should try sign Tino or Moeaki Fotauika for 2025 from the titans and sign Tepai Moeroa from the storms for next season.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People on here thinking that we even had a chance were dreaming.