04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
That’s sucks if true. If true none of them should offer him a cent so he doesn’t have leverage on ponies to milk more $.

Hopefully bs though as he appears money hungry and if he has then we need to enter Tino race and immediately and give him an offer he won’t turn down. We need an alpha ffs

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
but we're a team on the up and can potentially win a premiership within the next 2-3 years if we make the right signings along the way
Nasheed here,
Whilst that is true, it is probably more true if he goes to the roosters for example.
My contact who is a roosters fan said they are chasing him hard. Using the Suaali money.
I would advise him to go there if I was his dad/lover/manager.
But I do wish these players would get more satisfaction from helping in turning a dud club around than piggybacking to a premiership.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I will confidently call "bullshit" on this article. Haas is obviously driven by money, based on his previous comments, and he would have to be as dumb as a box of rocks to dismiss these three clubs this way, any or all of whom could help push up his asking price. Even if he is that dumb, he has a manager on hand to stop him making such a mistake.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So much for SBW getting us Haas. When the money is similar not sure we can attract these kinda signings
Its only going to work if they somehow buy into what Gus is selling. Not sure what that is exactly, but it will only take that one big name to sign up and others will hopefully follow. Reminds me of Roy Asotasi going to Souffs all those years ago.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I will confidently call "bullshit" on this article. Haas is obviously driven by money, based on his previous comments, and he would have to be as dumb as a box of rocks to dismiss these three clubs this way, any or all of whom could help push up his asking price. Even if he is that dumb, he has a manager on hand to stop him making such a mistake.
But if he was just driven by money wouldn’t he have taken the 1.5 million dollar French union deal?
- big money
-easy on the body
-international footy
-Muslim country

So IF it was money as a factor, he would go there.
I suspect he wants to achieve and be near his mum

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Its only going to work if they somehow buy into what Gus is selling. Not sure what that is exactly, but it will only take that one big name to sign up and others will hopefully follow. Reminds me of Roy Asotasi going to Souffs all those years ago.
We have already had big names. Just big names in non key positions.
Gus and his constant knocking people out of the top 30 and moving people on can’t be good for morale

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope so bro, I think if we play better next year we may be a better sell. I’m fkn sick of being in the cellar and other supporters and media laughing at us.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Whilst that is true, it is probably more true if he goes to the roosters for example.
My contact who is a roosters fan said they are chasing him hard. Using the Suaali money.
I would advise him to go there if I was his dad/lover/manager.
But I do wish these players would get more satisfaction from helping in turning a dud club around than piggybacking to a premiership.
At the start of the year I had roosters top 4. But looking at the way things are unfolding I think they might go through some sort of rebuild themselves the next couple years. Their spine is a mess at the moment and too much $$$ is tied up in the wrong areas.

Broncos were always going to do everything they can to keep Haas. It’s one of the best 1,2 punch combinations in the comp Haas & Patty Carrigan.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah so until i hear it from payne haas or his manger not true if he doesnt he doesnt move on

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can roisters and storm afford werent they low on salary cap now whos cheating the cap