Official Haas rejects 3 clubs including Bulldogs

Malla

Reaction score
So as of today bulldogs are still in the running for Haas
Last week it was Haas informing dogs he won’t sign with them (even though a formal offer could not be made yet)
Yesterday walters said he’s confident he will sign
Today it’s the opposite

journos throwing darts

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last week it was Haas informing dogs he won’t sign with them (even though a formal offer could not be made yet)
Today it’s the opposite

journos throwing darts
If you keep slinging shit… eventually something will stick right?

Journos will be frothing when Haas signs with the Dogs!

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m so over this circus. Judging from his comments today it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s just trying to squeeze broncos for more $$ and eventually stay with them. He is definitely loving the attention . He lost me when he talked about how special Sonny is to him

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Today it’s the opposite

journos throwing darts
All of it is designed to get the most money out of Brisbane. The same thing happened with Moses with these stories and he stayed at Parra. I think the same thing will happen with Haas despite all of the noise and rumours that people keep buying despite them being wrong 99% of the time..

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You hear roosters signings always say I came here for less blah blah blah. Why can’t a Muslim player come out and say I’m playing with Canterbury to represent the majority Muslim community in league. Arther can pay under the table, say the right thing, and media can’t question shit

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Don't know why people get upset about players using other clubs to drive up there market value. This is a good thing for us

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah i think bulldogs artur laundy will give him a pub but knowing our luck he will be at roosters

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brandon Smith said that's what convinced him to go to the Roosters, that they would look after you after football.