Haas arrested and charged for intimidating police & abusing/swearing

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow this a new one, a young dumb full of cum VVAnker gets excessivley rowdy on the drink, gets lippy then arrested.

Nothing new getting antagonised by other lippy drunk fh's who recognised him either, might be time to lay off the piss big fella or risk the massive $$$ your earning and the reputation of the business you represent that your beginning to fuck up.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
allegedly, dog shotted by someone at cooley pub, later left pub agitated by what happened, police pulled up asked to talk to him, he wasnt in any mood for a chat, and arrested for language and not cooperating telling police to leave him alone in ..different words
That story doesn't create enough clickbait though.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it depends on how strict they are. For instance, I was invited to a Muslim wedding 2 years ago. They are Allawi. They had Chivas Regal on every table.
Yea fair enough Never knew that

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Heard Broncos have had enough and a deal is being discussed as we speak. Haas to Belmore, Lachlan Lewis to Red Hill....
Even if real won’t happen Broncos don’t loose who they don’t want to. He could have killed 10 people and still be ok at broncos haaa

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Heard Broncos have had enough and a deal is being discussed as we speak. Haas to Belmore, Lachlan Lewis to Red Hill....

he will go alright up there with Uncle Wal close by to fine tune his game :laughing:

not sure we want the pisswreck as a swap though do we?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The NRL needs colorful characters

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Payne Haas converted to Islam a while ago so should not be drinking (or our hitting the town getting in trouble).

I remember The Great One (sbw) praising him for fasting during Ramadan.

Anyone got any more info on this?
that’s like saying a girl is a Catholic or Muslim so she is a virgin until marriage, almost never happens.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Payne Haas converted to Islam a while ago so should not be drinking (or our hitting the town getting in trouble).

I remember The Great One (sbw) praising him for fasting during Ramadan.

Anyone got any more info on this?
SBW still has the occasional cheeky beer [emoji23]