Haas arrested and charged for intimidating police & abusing/swearing

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’s probably got 30,000 suspended. And when do the Broncos bring the game into disrepute?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They really flogged him with a feather duster. Would hate to see what one of our players would get for similar plus the constant media coverage.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The season would be over if he played for us. Wouldn't be allowed to play for half a season and a 3 Million fine for the club.
That would happen maybe not the fine at $3 million but we would also get the Ray Hadleys and the Rothfields ect calling for the end of the club as it seems to be systemic behaviour with the club and it’s fanbase AKA fuck the dirty Lebos off..

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think his penalties are fair. Its only a matter of time before one of our boys stuff up again. So to have a precedent set is good. Punishment under Vlandys watch has decreased as opposed to when Greenburg oversaw things.

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dogs play Broncos in round 3 so least he will be missing that.
I'm pretty sure if he doesnt play in the trial match that counts as 1 week , So he could potentially be back for rd 3

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure if he doesnt play in the trial match that counts as 1 week , So he could potentially be back for rd 3
Trial matches don't count towards the suspension so he will miss the first 3 rounds just like Tommo can't play for us in the first 4 rounds.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
50k when he has a reported 500k salary is a fair chunk.
That’s right and Peter V’Landys came out recently and said suspensions aren’t doing anything so they’ll hit players were it hurts the most, in the hip pocket