Haas and Kelly punch on

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just looking at that that photo I'd say it's quite clear payne is to blame for that, broncos, you don't want that sort of behaviour in your club, do the right thing sack him and send him down to Gus to get him back on the right track

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Drunk Albert Kelly's probably thinking I'll just show some courage and push and shove and grab his collar until team mates step into break it up followed by ref blowing his whistle....then he realizes it's actually real life.... I'm fuvked!

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Broncos are reportedly investigating an alleged fight between star prop Payne Haas and five-eighth Albert Kelly.

Foxsports.com.au has obtained the footage which shows Haas’ left fist making contact with Kelly. The New South Wales Origin forward can also be heard calling Kelly a “f***ing c***.”

Kelly was also heard saying: “Why would I step on your shoes?”
News Corp reports the Broncos are aware of the footage and will investigate the alleged alcohol-fuelled altercation, and have reported the matter to the NRL integrity unit. It is not yet known when or where the footage was taken.

It’s the second time the club has faced in-house fighting in six months.
Thomas Flegler and Jordan Riki clashed during the Broncos’ 2021 mad Monday celebrations. It was reported at the time that Riki was left “bloodied” and required stitches.

Flegler apologised the next day, while CEO Dave Donaghy lashed the behaviour.
“If we are fair dinkum about being a world-class sporting organisation, we can’t just talk the talk, we need to walk the walk and that’s everyone,” he said at the time.

“We have reported our matters to the NRL integrity unit and the players understand how disappointed I am with what’s happened in recent weeks.

“It (improving the individual) is something I am passionate about and it will be an enormous focus for us moving forward.”

This latest incident is untimely for Haas
The 22-year-old is also no stranger to the integrity unit.

He was fined and stood down by the Broncos in 2019 for refusing to co-operate with an investigation being carried out by the integrity unit. He was then fined and banned for three games for intimidating police last year.

The Broncos suffered a humiliating 20-6 loss to the Warriors on Saturday afternoon.
who has been in talks with the Broncos over a monster upgrade which would make him the highest-paid forward in the game.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Broncos investigating alleged Payne Haas-Albert Kelly brawl video
Michael Chammas

By Michael Chammas
April 3, 2022 — 8.39pm

The Brisbane Broncos are set to investigate a video that has surfaced showing a brawl allegedly between teammates Payne Haas and Albert Kelly.
Video footage of what is believed to be Payne Haas and Albert Kelly in a brawl.
Are you sure thats not Will Smith and Chris Rock?

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2011 - Sacked by Cronulla Sharks mid season for falling out with Shane Flanagan.
2012 - Sacked by Knights whilst playing NSW Cup after smashing a light at Fannys nightclub.
2014 - Suspended for role in 2011 Sharks doping scandal.
2018 - Verbally abuses Maccas employee whilst drunk whilst playing for Hull FC.
This...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
2011 - Sacked by Cronulla Sharks mid season for falling out with Shane Flanagan.
2012 - Sacked by Knights whilst playing NSW Cup after smashing a light at Fannys nightclub.
2014 - Suspended for role in 2011 Sharks doping scandal.
2018 - Verbally abuses Maccas employee whilst drunk whilst playing for Hull FC.
This...
They both have form.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Straight swap for luke Thompson? Who says no.

Malla

Reaction score
On the radio this morning they were saying, there have been other things happen with Haas that hasn't reached the media.
Dunno if I believe that. If it was that serious then the media would have known about it. If it was anything like this video of him and Kelly having a go at each other then its nothing. This literally used to happen every weekend when I went out and got on the piss and bags with the boys. Literally absolutely nothing in it.

I do wonder though it what the radio is talking about is similar instances like this, if Haas is just trying to get out of this deal and sign elsewhere.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the radio this morning they were saying, there have been other things happen with Haas that hasn't reached the media.
I dislike him with a passion.
If dogs sign him, I kid you not, i stop supporting them.

Right now, I almost hope we do so I can finally cut ties with this club which gives me nothing buy misery lately.....

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dislike him with a passion.
If dogs sign him, I kid you not, i stop supporting them.

Right now, I almost hope we do so I can finally cut ties with this club which gives me nothing buy misery lately.....
Hope we don’t either definitely isn’t what we need at the moment both on and off the field