Haas and Kelly punch on

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kelly sounded blind drunk and probably was given his track record and season ending injury and Haas is agitating for a release which probably explains the person videoing the encounter. Sorry state for that club.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kelly sounded blind drunk and probably was given his track record and season ending injury and Haas is agitating for a release which probably explains the person videoing the encounter. Sorry state for that club.
Only it happened two weeks ago in sydney after they beat us (round 2)

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dunno if I believe that. If it was that serious then the media would have known about it. If it was anything like this video of him and Kelly having a go at each other then its nothing. This literally used to happen every weekend when I went out and got on the piss and bags with the boys. Literally absolutely nothing in it.

I do wonder though it what the radio is talking about is similar instances like this, if Haas is just trying to get out of this deal and sign elsewhere.
Grease their palms with cash & the video is deleted. Not greased the video is given to the media.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the video leak is from another Broncos player's phone distributed by the club to stop him asking for more money or leaving.

On this subject, I'm watching NRL 360 (finally got Kayo) and Drunkfield is talking about this. WTF are they doing with him on the show? He's ugly, mumbles everything he says, wears his glasses below his nose (buy some bi-focals FFS) and he sounds like a grumpy old fool. Who are the genius producers that decided he should be on tv?

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
It was not a brawl. It was one guy trying to get some sense into a drunken guy.
Media ***** keep banging on about Haas not being drunk though, how would they know? Seems like Kelly is going to be the scapegoat in this one.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the video leak is from another Broncos player's phone distributed by the club to stop him asking for more money or leaving.
I read something similar on another forum.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Watch the response "Just a couple of teammates letting off some steam"
If it was Bulldogs club would have to pay for trauma to children fund as they can’t sleep at night after seeing this on every news outlet for three weeks and also Bulldogs probably cause COVID oh and lose competition points oh but yeah well they don’t really have any

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

On this subject, I'm watching NRL 360 (finally got Kayo) and Drunkfield is talking about this. WTF are they doing with him on the show? He's ugly, mumbles everything he says, wears his glasses below his nose (buy some bi-focals FFS) and he sounds like a grumpy old fool. Who are the genius producers that decided he should be on tv?
he's got a head for radio, thats for sure. surprised he isn't sponsored by White Lady Funerals - he looks like he could drop dead at any second

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Media ***** keep banging on about Haas not being drunk though, how would they know? Seems like Kelly is going to be the scapegoat in this one.
Haas is a muslim and doesnt drink. he's on board with $bw and mundine etc.