Official Gus on Twitter

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think he's lazy around the ruck, seen teams go straight past him without him even making a play quite a few times this season.
Reckon he just gets gassed with effort unlike our guys. Tomorrow will be interesting

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly think Klemmerbitch would be the best option for us. He's in great form but doesn't really get noticed because he's playing for the tigpies.
Yeah he’s going ok for a bloke who’s missus carry’s around his balls in her handbag.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gus playing the long game, I don’t care what his time line is, he needs to add another 10yrs to turn this sh!t around.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
I can try my hardest, but the reality is I'm never gonna be a 100m Olympic sprinter. Time to take the same attitude with some of our players.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus seems to forget that a lot of sides where down in the first month or so as they didn’t train much due to World Cup and those players Bering required to have a break after participating. It is why shit teams were able to win a few at the beginning

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
What did gus say? Twitter feed dead haha

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gus should go to a nursing home, he is a shit show the same as the club is.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
What did gus say? Twitter feed dead haha
Same for me I don’t have Twitter all I get how is some bs I can’t see anything when I click links? Wtf has been said?

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m so sick of the shit that they keep projecting that they have showed improvement. The players may have changed since last year but it’s the exact same bullshit that’s still being played week after week. Same shit different toilet. A big example was the broncos last year, they had been in this same predicament as us for many years and last year showed so much improvement so we knew coming this year they would do so much better. But this year for the dogs has been disgraceful and I struggle to see how even next season they will magically do so much better.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Image1688282771.741742.jpg

Should’ve fucken booed them every time they touched the ball fucken frauds. Imposters delusional pricks, our captain has the nerve to question the fans all while only being here for 6-8 months while most of us fans and members have been here most of our life. That’s the final nail in the coffin for me. Sorry but I’m sick of my weekends always being ruined watching the team I love most.