Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe he can use the Serena Williams card, I have a daughter you know

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
New Australian captains rap sheet.

- cheating the salary cap at storm and playing innocent when caught. You would have to be a fucken idiot to think a speedboat and $10k Harvey Norman voucher was above board.

- beating your missus and getting away free of charge

- drink driving

South Sydney pride of the league need a bigger broom to sweep the bullshit under the carpet.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats such a long drive and there are always cops on the country roads to drive blind is totally dangerous and irresponsible

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe the race card...them pulling him over was racial profiling. Lol.
I get the impression that he was caught speeding and probably smelling of booze when they were checking his licence. But I don't expect anything to come from this in terms of punishment. The NRL will gloss over it or point out that he did some soul searching and will be a better man because of this.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now in all seriousness this will be very very interesting. We got fined $125K for something that didn’t put anybody at harm. Greg Inglis had been driving for four hours when he got pulled over and allegedly blew 0.85. What would he have been when he got behind the wheel in Dubbo? He’s been done speeding also on a public holiday when a lot of families would of been coming back to Sydney. This was a very very dangerous act. He’s put lives at risk here and should consider himself lucky he didn’t kill anybody. This should be a fine of minimum $500K.
I doubt a player will be fined $500k. They’d take the NRL to court over that sum.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As if anything will happen to this ****. The piece of shit got away with turning his missus's face black and blue. As if drink driving and speeding matter...

It will be interesting to see how the media will portray him as some kind of victim.

That **** with the son who was a cop who was caught buying cocaine and played the mental health card: "he's made a silly mistake and he's owned up to him. Good on him for having the courage to admit he's made a mistake"

The drunk **** who likes little boys: "Canterbury, allegedly, orchastrated this and encouraged him to drink drive and speed. Allegedly, Canterbury pressed his foot on the pedal"

That money grubbing, inconsistent ****: (insert crickets chirping here)

Peter Beattie (commenting from North Sudan trying to grow the game of Netball): "John English has done the wrong thing but we're proud he's owned up to his error. He will now be super captain of the Socceroos who take on Samoa this week at the Nou Camp"

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Cheap 4L Cask Wine - $2.25 per L.
Shell VPower - $2 per L
Losing your license for mid range drink driving + speeding on double demerits whilst trying to be an NRL role model one day after being named captain of your nation - PRICELESS
*Fixed that up for you ;)

Wahesh

Reaction score
As if anything will happen to this ****. The piece of shit got away with turning his missus's face black and blue. As if drink driving and speeding matter...

It will be interesting to see how the media will portray him as some kind of victim.

That **** with the son who was a cop who was caught buying cocaine and played the mental health card: "he's made a silly mistake and he's owned up to him. Good on him for having the courage to admit he's made a mistake"

The drunk **** who likes little boys: "Canterbury, allegedly, orchastrated this and encouraged him to drink drive and speed. Allegedly, Canterbury pressed his foot on the pedal"

That money grubbing, inconsistent ****: (insert crickets chirping here)

Peter Beattie (commenting from North Sudan trying to grow the game of Netball): "John English has done the wrong thing but we're proud he's owned up to his error. He will now be super captain of the Socceroos who take on Samoa this week at the Nou Camp"
KEEP THAT GUY AWAY FROM CAMP NOU! THAT IS SACRED TERRITORY!!!

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theyll drop the charges. The cops that got him cannot be contacted. On holiday in south africa

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know where I'm gonna be the 2nd Nov, in my doggies gear. Wonder how he takes heckling off the footy field, wearing a suit. Can't wait to find out

Malla

Reaction score
Big Mal harped on about bringing back the importance of values, morals and ethics into the Australian team. Lets see if he sticks true to that here.

I mean, his Captain Cam Smith was blurrting out the same shit about values for Mal all the while sleeping with Yvonne, so that says a lot about their culture. Wouldnt surprise me if Inglis lost his captaincy but still played, which is absolute rubbish.

Reactions: K E

Wahesh

Reaction score
He won't get touched:

- He's a national captain
- He's Aboriginal

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they weren't talking about prison stripes...

rabCapture.JPG

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The poetry in this of someone who has always blamed the white man for racial profiling of he’s brothers for being heavy drinkers when he swears they’re not really is hilarious.

Good work mate just set your own people back again.

But I await the race card and mental rehab cards anyway while he cleans himself up lesson learned and this is a trus success story of the NRL!

Fucking complete bullshit this sport.

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Move along... nothing to see here,
The police fine got lost in our junk mail.. Move along.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lets be honest...

You're a HWP Officer.

You see an Aboriginal driving an AMG Mercedes flogging it 20kph over the limit up the road FROM Dubbo towards LITHGOW.

Guaranteed the first thing you're thinking isn't "here comes Greg Inglis", but rather "when was this Merc stolen" and "which family member is he visiting in Lithgow Correctional Centre".

upload_2018-10-2_12-33-11.png