Official Greenberg vents frustration over off field incidents and vows crackdown.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I get what your saying but It’s a dangerous precedent asking the NRL to be the judge, duty and executioner before a fair trial. They cant even get a root in a brothel with a fist full of fifties let alone cast the die on someone’s livelihood.

If I’m not mistaken didn’t Brett Stewart suffer a similar fate under gallop?
True that... it's difficult balancing act.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know if there was some bad blood left between Greenberg and the Bulldogs when he left our club? Additionally on that note I'm suprised that we didn't lodge a protest against his appointment given a conflict of interest.

I have met one of the other people who was close to snagging Greenbergs job when it was open for appointment. Very astute operator who would have taken the game to amazing heights (and probably brought over with him some incredibly skilled staff to NRL HQ). Alas they opted for Greenberg and the games been a shitshow ever since.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well if it wasn't before known that Greenberg was an incompetent CEO he is parading it on show for all the world to see right now. Even Roosters fans can't believe this:

https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/posts/13350573/
Thanks for that link..Roosters fans are genuinely baffled by the nrl's hypocracy of Napa v another player from panthers who did the same and got swept under the carpet or how Napa's demonised for an old sex tape versus how Inglis is glorified for committing a federal offence... All I can say to them all is "Welcome to (Bulldogs) party pal"

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On an unrelated note, does anyone know if there was some bad blood left between Greenberg and the Bulldogs when he left our club? Additionally on that note I'm suprised that we didn't lodge a protest against his appointment given a conflict of interest.
I was actually thinking about this the other day.
Why DOES he have such a big agenda against our club?
I was thinking that the exit must have been messy and bridges burned for him to be on such a rampage against us..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I was actually thinking about this the other day.
Why DOES he have such a big agenda against our club?
I was thinking that the exit must have been messy and bridges burned for him to be on such a rampage against us..
I think it's the opposite - reversed biased. People think that he'll be biased against our club so he does the exact opposite to it look like he's not taking sides. People like him don't get promoted to bigger and better things leaving bad blood behind - there's no reason to be bitter with someone after taking a promotion.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Greenburg vents his frustration ay? I reckon he should go to the bathroom or somewhere and release his frustration, instead of walking around trying to fuck everybody with it.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I am not the biggest fan of Todd but I know I am sick to death of all of the drama regarding players. It is really embarrassing calling myself an NRL fan, and a quite passionate one at that, with all of the domestic violence, alcohol and video dramas all of the damn time. It is really turning me off the game.
Well the whole Greg Inglis DUI thing was an absolute farce. I can't believe he got commended for doing that... yet if it was a Bulldogs player.............................

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When are the CEOs from the club's going to come out and attack Greenberg and Beattie for how they're destroying the game?

The hypocrisy and inconsistencies in punishments handed down is as corrupt and blatant as it's ever been, and that's saying something.

People need to come out and question them publicly so we can get rid of these stooges.

People who hit, rape or attack women are allowed to play and not one public comment is made. But hey, everyone buy a pink ribbon for women in league round!!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
After writing a character reference letter for Inglis, Greenburg's statements about player attitude falls on deaf ears. You cannot make an exception especially when one of your players BREAKS THE LAW.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The nrl is a rort thanks to Greenberg, Beattie and News Limited.. The only way Greenberg goes is if he leaves it’s all fixed. You only have to see what’s going on with selective punishment to players and clubs.
Agree with you. Greenturd needs to leave asap. Been nothing but a power hungry jerk since he left the dogs. Remember Greenturd, if it weren't for the dogs you wouldn't be CEO.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree with you. Greenturd needs to leave asap. Been nothing but a power hungry jerk since he left the dogs. Remember Greenturd, if it weren't for the dogs you wouldn't be CEO.
Yeah your right. Greenturd and Dib were news limited servants. Once both departed the attacks on the dogs started again. Rothfield has no contacts at the dogs anymore. Now Greenturd is doing their biddings at the corrupt nrl. News limited sent a photographer to spy on only one club for mad Monday and wait till the players got pissed the put them on the front page of the telecrap possibly causing serious damage to the players health. Arseholes. Response from Greenturd. Oh not wait for the Integrity unit to investigate let’s just fine them. Didn’t even ask the question “what was the photographer doing there hiding with a telescopic camera” The Question here is did Greenturd get his job at the dogs and the nrl with a little help from news limited.??

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe the ARLC are scared that if they send Greenberg on his way, he goes carrying a lot of dark secrets that the sport would not want getting in the media.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe the ARLC are scared that if they send Greenberg on his way, he goes carrying a lot of dark secrets that the sport would not want getting in the media.
Cannot believe this guy got the job as ceo at the dogs and nrl something smells

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cannot believe this guy got the job as ceo at the dogs and nrl something smells
I'd like to preface my reply by saying this isn't why I dislike Greenberg (I dislike him for ruining the game and allowing betting partners to have more involvement in the game).

I know of one of the other people who was going for the job when Greenberg got in. If this person was employed instead of Greenberg, the game would have reached amazing new heights by now, and we wouldn't be dealing with off season problems at all, as this bloke would have sorted them long ago.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd like to preface my reply by saying this isn't why I dislike Greenberg (I dislike him for ruining the game and allowing betting partners to have more involvement in the game).

I know of one of the other people who was going for the job when Greenberg got in. If this person was employed instead of Greenberg, the game would have reached amazing new heights by now, and we wouldn't be dealing with off season problems at all, as this bloke would have sorted them long ago.
As why i dont think he got the job because he was the best candidate. it was to the benefit of others. The same can be said about Beattie. The NRL is in good hands. God help us

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
As why i dont think he got the job because he was the best candidate. it was to the benefit of others. The same can be said about Beattie. The NRL is in good hands. God help us
Dave Smith and John Grant fell on their swords for Greenbergs inability to perfect the game.

Greenberg seems to be made of teflon.