Grass Cutting 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
once upon a time in my younger days i kissed a boy who if some circumstances were different i may have done more with.

anyway my friend ended up liking him and he liked her etc n they ended up getting together n going out even though i told her not to because i felt weird about the whole situation.

Anyway after they broke up he turned into a total stalker freak and i got the last laugh out of it all :grinning:

It screwed up our friendship at the beginning because she didnt tell me that she was going out with etc

but years later and with new men she is now the closest friend i have :love:

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmmm if i'm feeling spiteful and feel like burning bridges with people, i will go ahead on a massive grass cutting episode. it never ends well, and i only do it as a massive **** you to the person involved.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
once upon a time in my younger days i kissed a boy who if some circumstances were different i may have done more with.

anyway my friend ended up liking him and he liked her etc n they ended up getting together n going out even though i told her not to because i felt weird about the whole situation.

Anyway after they broke up he turned into a total stalker freak and i got the last laugh out of it all :grinning:

It screwed up our friendship at the beginning because she didnt tell me that she was going out with etc

but years later and with new men she is now the closest friend i have :love:
lol mick. thanks for the bacardi 151 that time at ryans lol.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
in my close group of mates - cutting ones grass doesnt exist.

we've ****ed just about all the same girls lol. last chick i was with my mate is now dating.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
eww, i dont do sloppy seconds either. It wasnt even a hook up with them, just a kiss. Plus shes seeing someone anyway so i dont see the big deal.

Anyway this is general 101 as i have nfi about the rules as ive never really had gf's
I hope your friend wasn't seeing this person when she kissed the other guy? :uptight:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
he was normal when we first met him

then he went out with her and turned psycho freak lol
throwing it in her while she sleeps is usually a pretty good sign you're ****ed in the head lol

Ahmed

Mr.Plasma
Reaction score
1. has no grass to be cut

2. my blades are so blunt i couldnt cut air

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
only rule for grass cutting is it cant be someone a friend is interested in

any other circumstances its like a race to see who wins. the end

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
LOL, sloppy seconds refers to the 2nd bloke to root a girl

so if rami rooted dimitri and hani went second, hani got the sloppy seconds lol
Yes I know this aswell.. however it doesn't matter if hani did her straight after or even a week later - its still his seconds! it's grotty!
Yeh but if its within a moment or 2, theres still part of rami there lol. Poor hani :(
lol please refrain from using me and dimitra in the same sentence

ktxsbai

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Please don't indirectly go all high and mighty thinking you respect your friends more than I do. You have no idea how much respect I have for my friends, so don't go comparing myself to your friends.

Like I said, I wouldn't do it at the end of the day. Women are not my weakness. But if I know for a fact one of my mates isn't going to pick up a girl, and then one of my other mates likes her and he likes her back - then he needs to accept he was never liked by that girl in the first place. And that's the ONLY condition. Otherwise it's grasscutting by all means.

I wouldn't be so sure about a lot of women either. When it comes to men, a lot of women will put a man over their friends anyday. A lot of women can't help themselves. I've seen some of my mates do it with women, and it works the same way with women as it does with men.

Whether or not she is interested in the first friend or not is irrelevant - its still grass cutting... How cut would your friend feel... I am not saying don't ever pursue it... you just give it a bit of time - surely if your friend knows she isn't interested he will get over her alot quicker then a few months but in saying that, I would wait til all feelings had subsided then told my friend i was interested in the person and then pursue it... I wouldn't pursue it knowing my friend had feelings for the person and be all like tough **** he ain't interested in you.. because human nature - it still cuts a person!

I am not saying women don't do it - hell i have my best friend choose a guy over me this year (not that i was interestd in him... hell no) but the guy wouldn't date her, treated her like **** etc etc etc and now she spends all her time with him and we no longer talk... Women can be just as bad...

Bulldogs50

Justin..
Reaction score
grass cutting ahh who knows where the line is but my mate crossed it. I had broken up with my ex and she spoke to my mate because she was upset and shi* and needed someone to talk to that understood. Then he decided it was ok that since his gf is a big bird and my ex was a small girl, to tell her that he wanted to **** her and meet up and all this ****. Mind you he has been with his gf for 4 years. Luckily my ex thinks he is the ugliest guy going around and told him to get ****ed, so its all good. But ffs you do not do that ****

Status
Not open for further replies.