Grass Cutting 101

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
What are the rules and what is considered cutting grass??

Is any sort of grass cutting acceptable? eg gf dumped them, or it was never an actual relationship

discuss

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
damn i thought it was about cutting grass, but then i saw it was created by jorgie so go figures :p

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Going after someone you know your friend is interested in i assume?

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
Going after someone you know your friend is interested in i assume?
Well thats what its meant to be. But apparently it also applies to hooking up with someone your friends already hooked up with ONCE. Am i the only one who disagrees with this?

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't agree with it either... if it was merely a hook up however I wouldn't take my friends sloppy seconds...

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
It depends on how close the friendship is imo. If it's a close friend, then personally I could never do it. If the friendship isn't that close and there is not current relationship happening, then I would go for it!!

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
I don't agree with it either... if it was merely a hook up however I wouldn't take my friends sloppy seconds...
eww, i dont do sloppy seconds either. It wasnt even a hook up with them, just a kiss. Plus shes seeing someone anyway so i dont see the big deal.

Anyway this is general 101 as i have nfi about the rules as ive never really had gf's

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
if its just a pash then i dont think you have much to worry about, esp since she is taken anyways

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Go for it then, if it's a one off kiss and she is with someone there aren't feeling therefor its not grasscutting!

T

Toro

LOL! harsh!

I always thought it took more than just a one-off kiss for someone to be deemed "sloppy seconds"

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
other situations ive tried talking to a guy my gf was keen on but then he tells me he's keen on me instead. I told him that i dont cut grass then told me gf's we had to leave cause he's a ****. He was hot but theres no way id ever cut this kinda grass.

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
LOL! harsh!

I always thought it took more than just a one-off kiss for someone to be deemed "sloppy seconds"
It does... but I take the term hooking up as shagging someone.. not just a kiss... If it's a kiss it's not sloppy seconds.. although one friend of mine did offer me the chance to kiss some guy she had just spent an 1hr kissing - I declinded. erghh

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
is there a rule on friends ex bf's?? Or how about Ex bf's best friends?

im not planning on cutting any grass. I just would like to know the rules for future reference.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your friends mate is being a b**** and not chatting up chick so instead you pick her up that is grass cutting

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
is there a rule on friends ex bf's?? Or how about Ex bf's best friends?

im not planning on cutting any grass. I just would like to know the rules for future reference.
wouldn't call them grass cutting situations but extremely complicated in themselves...

T

Toro

It does... but I take the term hooking up as shagging someone.. not just a kiss... If it's a kiss it's not sloppy seconds.. although one friend of mine did offer me the chance to kiss some guy she had just spent an 1hr kissing - I declinded. erghh
hahaha agreed!

I'd have to check how drunk I was before I kissed a chick who'd just been playing tonsil-hockey with 1 of my mates.

Different story if she'd just kissed a girl. No hesitation there, whatsoever! :grinning:

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
Please tell me your gf wasnt being serious?!!

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Please tell me your gf wasnt being serious?!!
No she was! she bugged me for like 15 minutes at a Bar. I met another HOTTER guy later on and the guy whom she tried to hook me in with was sitting not far from us staring with a filthy look the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.