Grass Cutting 101

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Whether or not she is interested in the first friend or not is irrelevant - its still grass cutting... How cut would your friend feel... I am not saying don't ever pursue it... you just give it a bit of time - surely if your friend knows she isn't interested he will get over her alot quicker then a few months but in saying that, I would wait til all feelings had subsided then told my friend i was interested in the person and then pursue it... I wouldn't pursue it knowing my friend had feelings for the person and be all like tough **** he ain't interested in you.. because human nature - it still cuts a person!

I am not saying women don't do it - hell i have my best friend choose a guy over me this year (not that i was interestd in him... hell no) but the guy wouldn't date her, treated her like **** etc etc etc and now she spends all her time with him and we no longer talk... Women can be just as bad...
You basically reiterated what I'm saying in a nicer way lol

I'd definitely be cautious about it considering it's a close freind, but there's so much you can actually do to make sure your friend isn't cut about it. At the end of the day I think they're going to be cut either way, whether you wait a day or 6 months.

At the end of the day though, I wouldn't be interested in someone I know my friend is interested in anyway.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
so even if you think they're over them... they may not be or there may be more to it eg. my gf said that yes she did kiss him once and like she told me at the time she felt nothing BUT she's hurt by the fact that she claims him as her own and now she cant do that and she has to share him with me. He was someone she could flirt with and use to to feel good about herself and now she cant do that anymore. Plus it also upset her cause a few weeks ago i hooked up with some guy we went to school with and i didnt know she had a crush on him which isnt my fault but she's still a little hurt by it. BUT thankfu*k boys are nothing in our relationship and even though shes a little frustrated atm she said it wont change our friendship.

so she was more annoyed by the fact he was her confidence boost and now she cant use him for that, which i totally understand. I still probably shouldnt of done it. Ah well.

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
depends how close of a friend i am. But if it was a close friend then never. yuck! it's not that i consider it sloppy seconds, because really unless you're the first they've had, you are always getting sloppy seconds, thirds, fourths, and so on.

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
depends how close of a friend i am. But if it was a close friend then never. yuck! it's not that i consider it sloppy seconds, because really unless you're the first they've had, you are always getting sloppy seconds, thirds, fourths, and so on.
agreed. You're always getting someones seconds.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I personally think it depends on the level of feelings a person had for the other person. There are some guys that i have really liked that my friends would never touch even though nothing happened. Different groups of friends have different rules though

is there a rule on friends ex bf's?? Or how about Ex bf's best friends?

im not planning on cutting any grass. I just would like to know the rules for future reference.
In my less than impressive past, i used to be the queen of hooking up with ex's best friends or brothers and it gets messy EVERY time jorgie i wouldnt recommend it!

And i would never touch any of my good friends ex boyfriends, There is just a line to me

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Jim's Mowing do a pretty good job.

Call 131 JIM, that's 131 546.

HTH

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
agreed. You're always getting someones seconds.
Yeah but it's a different story thinking about his penis being inside your good friends vagina, and you then sucking it, after it has had her vagina juice all over it...or vice versa.

Sorry to be grossly detailed, but I had to try and make you feel the full effect of how gross it is. LOL

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah but it's a different story thinking about his penis being inside your good friends vagina, and you then sucking it, after it has had her vagina juice all over it...or vice versa.

Sorry to be grossly detailed, but I had to try and make you feel the full effect of how gross it is. LOL
Hahah shutup Kurry I'm sure you and Rocco would do worse. :p

And whats it make a difference between ur friends ***** or some strangers *****. At least you know how well kept ur friend is.

As if you'd think bout that hahaha

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

And whats it make a difference between ur friends ***** or some strangers *****. At least you know how well kept ur friend is.

I have no no idea who Rocco is soooo...perhaps lol

Nah, because it's your friend. And I do think about that.
I get mental images of him doing the same to her, and it freaks me out. Strangers are ok, because they are anonymous and I can't picture their face. Weird, I know.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
wtf is all this talk about sloppy seconds!! gtfo my thread c*nts!

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
this thread is about the rules on whats on an off limits with friends as i thought id grass cut at the time and wasnt sure turns out i really didnt, there was more too it. Lol its not about sloppy seconds fmd

oh and some of you on here need to stop pretending that you think its ok if your friend puts his d1ck in some chick when in fact youd go apesh1t when you find out about it.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Threads never stay on topic dude - you know that.

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes but the thread topic is going off her so shes getting upset aaanyway off to work.

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score

totally agree. And it's not like you're actually getting those juices Kurry. I hope there would be showers in between partners! LMAO

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
Jorgie it is on topic cause grass cutting involves, according to some people sloppy seconds that friends have had, and therefore would not go there coz of it

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
totally agree. And it's not like you're actually getting those juices Kurry. I hope there would be showers in between partners! LMAO
Obviously haha

For me, it is all psychological. Just knowing where it has been, completely turns me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.