Official GRAND FINAL 2021 - Discussion thread

Who wins

• Total voters

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Benji should've kicked that 2 pointer since he was fresher and did fuck all tonight..

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Panthers strength and conditioning coach and sports science department would have to be the leaders in world sports.
Far better than anything in the NBA, NFL etc.
Never seen a team that is far far far superior physically and fitness than any other team.
Absurd.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Atleast Burton will be on a high as a premiershipnwinner.
Naden too and
TpJ to a lesser extent having jumped on the panthers bandwagon mere weeks out from the finals with a guarantee top 2 season finish heading into the finals.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JT on the bags tonight fella looks rattled in the interviews HAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 88

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
They just replayed Burton chasing the kick and taking Paulo into touch. We all know he is special but just the way he timed it and could put on the speed on tap to get there at exactly the right time in such a pressure environment, the kid’s just a natural footy player. Can’t wait for him to put our famous colours on.

707_2Belmore

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched the game at my brothers house, he doesn’t have Fox so I had to watch ch9 and fmd I had to mute it, couldn’t handle Gus’ carry on. 5mins passes by and he’s still carrying on

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Koloamatangi is a gun player i see souths slipping a bit soon out of the 8
we need to wait till NOV 2023 to sign him but algood, he can be Jacksons Replacement anyday

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Atleast Burton will be on a high as a premiershipnwinner.
Naden too and
TpJ to a lesser extent having jumped on the panthers bandwagon mere weeks out from the finals with a guarantee top 2 season finish heading into the finals.
Does pangai get a ring ?