Gould responds to Josh Reynolds reunion 'rumour'

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Na. He can visit schools or work with junior development at a low level.
Yeah agree.. by the way has anyone mentioned or asked or knows who the eff our new trainer is? I ran into him at the Sharks game a while.. bloke is a beast! Calf's like trunks.. was happy to see him after they ditched Bigmac.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah agree.. by the way has anyone mentioned or asked or knows who the eff our new trainer is? I ran into him at the Sharks game a while.. bloke is a beast! Calf's like trunks.. was happy to see him after they ditched Bigmac.
Don't know my bro but already sounds like a better option.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All excellent points but how much does the interpreter cost?
Haha. Even though no one could understand him half the time, he always manages to get his point across!

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
There is ex Dogs players MORE deserving than this flog, giving himself a job after playing 138 games behind the worlds biggest pack and winning jack shit.
And all these fans swallowing his load like he is some kind of messiah

Last edited:

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So I wonder what Josh had planned in his life after football. I thought that all clubs had to ensure that players had something to fall back on when their career ended. I don't blame Josh for asking the question, I think most players who had no other skills would try to stay in the game in some capacity.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
After tonights loss, him and Eastwood would have been an improvement.