Good morning everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

mygdok

Waterboy
Reaction score
Another morning and up before 4 am lol. Watching the sunrise and my little bubba only had 2 wait 13 months before a dog's gf.im going to soak up every single second of this week .
This is the second in three years for my daughter.

mygdok

Waterboy
Reaction score
Time to put my blue and white lights up around my carport again

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
This will brighten your day more, check out this butt hurt:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A very good morning to my Blue and White brothers and sisters. Adrenaline allowed me about 2 hours sleep, which is fine. Hope you're all well.

To the young ones who have never experienced this before, enjoy every second of every day this week. Take it all in and enjoy it. Ignore all the negativity and remember, we are Canterbury-Bankstown.

In the words of my nephew "Go Dogs!"

Number13

Management
Reaction score
I was in Coogee this morning wearing our jersey and my coffee never tasted better. The view was spectactular at Steve's kiosk cafe. i was the only one wearing a jersey. The rabbits were nowhere to be found.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I think its painted on the wall of the coffees shop at Belmore that the boys go to reguarly

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea that right bakes. Jobells I think thata how u spell it lol... But the boys are there in the mornings always. See them all the time. Used to always see Greenberg there also... Awesome place to have a coffee in the morning if you wana see some of the players

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Yea that right bakes. Jobells I think thata how u spell it lol... But the boys are there in the mornings always. See them all the time. Used to always see Greenberg there also... Awesome place to have a coffee in the morning if you wana see some of the players
Yeah, my cousin ran into Josh Reynolds there last week. She called me and put him on the phone. He was nice enough to chat with me for a few minutes and wish me a happy birthday. Legend!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Im so happy I'm thumbing up everyone in this thread!! It's been a ride..wow..lows and highs..speculation of player disharmony.. Ha the Dogs are in the GF after being written off many times this year..the Sun sure is shining a lot brighter today!!!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Flying the Bulldogs flag from my flagpole today. It will fly proud no matter what happens next week.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good morning again all how the hell are we all feeling. I still got a spring in my step and grinning from ear to ear.its a great feeling knowing your 1 of only 2 clubs who's still playing footy.
Let the good times ****ing roll

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
It's taken me 2 days to get back onto the kennel, wow what a hangover yesterday! Was probably the bottle of Jameson's that did it, and the shot I HAD to have when we won! Still can't believe it really. I am happy now, we have shown some ticker and that's all I've ever asked of the boys.

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can feel the love 4,000 kilometres away in Perth!

I'll post a pic of me flying the blue and white from Watermans Bay!

GO DOGZ!

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
We did it brother !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I woke up fairly somber. I still can't believe how good we have gone over the past two weeks. Beating the Storm in Melbourne, Manly and now the Panthers. All three teams above us on the ladder. I sat down yesterday in the Doggies Shed, and thought about what it was like two years ago. We played ok in that game, but the Storm showed us how to play G.F. footy. We learnt a lot that night, and we have that experience fresh in our minds. This week, we shall fly under the radar, the focus will be on Souths. The pressure upon them to win is far far greater than on us. We will defend until we can defend no more, we shall deny them, turn them away, and they will become frustrated. That will lead to mistakes, we will be up by 13 by games end.... Another Dogs Premiership. Go you mighty Bulldogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.