Good morning everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How good is waking up today **** yeah. What a ride it's been only a few weeks ago after a horrible back end of the season I honestly thought we would be cannon fodder if we made the semis, now we are in a gf.
We are a passionate bunch of supporters and we go through some ups and downs , most of us just want to see the boys play with pride and effort .The boys have answered our calls and stepped up in the semis. Win or loose next week it don't bother me we have done the unthinkable and the dogs are having a go.
Let's make our last week in footy count and enjoy the absolute living shit out of it .
Yet again how good is today hi 5 to all the kennel
We are there brothers and sisters

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How good is waking up today **** yeah. What a ride it's been only a few weeks ago after a horrible back end of the season I honestly thought we would be cannon fodder if we made the semis, now we are in a gf.
We are a passionate bunch of supporters and we go through some ups and downs , most of us just want to see the boys play with pride and effort .The boys have answered our calls and stepped up in the semis. Win or loose next week it don't bother me we have done the unthinkable and the dogs are having a go.
Let's make our last week in footy count and enjoy the absolute living shit out of it .
Im still pinching myself ... Maybe that's why I can't sleep lol.. Against all odds against the demonic refs we made it!! Woooo hooooo

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im still pinching myself ... Maybe that's why I can't sleep lol.. Against all odds against the demonic refs we made it!! Woooo hooooo
Another morning and up before 4 am lol. Watching the sunrise and my little bubba only had 2 wait 13 months before a dog's gf.im going to soak up every single second of this week .

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a beautiful morning, sun is shining, I'm grinning from ear to ear, the dog's are having a party and we bloody won last night to make the big one.

YEWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Oh and great post brother!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another morning and up before 4 am lol. Watching the sunrise and my little bubba only had 2 wait 13 months before a dog's gf.im going to soak up every single second of this week .
lol ..you must be used to getting up early with a little bub ...I know how you are feeling im up as well having a coffee and listening to the birds waking up.. It's such a beautiful day ... So happy
All the stress of the year it's now over ,the hard work has paid off.. It's like watching your kids growing up and being really proud ... So proud of the Boys

Last edited by a moderator:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What makes it better is that I wake up knowing I have tickets to watch us beat souths lol.
I am still coming down from the clouds that we won last night

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love that we are underdogs this week ,souths being raging hot favourites and the chockers they are is the perfect scenario for us

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Very Happy, and we have one more to go. A GF win would be incredible considering the season we have had

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
We did it brother !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love that we are underdogs this week ,souths being raging hot favourites and the chockers they are is the perfect scenario for us
Let's hope the NRL retire the extra 2 souffs players in pink seeing they've done their job..

WestieDog

Zambuck
Reaction score
I started following League as a little kid in 1967.

I've waited a long time for revenge. A 12-10 result where we score the match-winner off a pass by their halfback, intercepted by Beastwood who runs 40 metres would do me perfectly :grinning:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm feeling a bit hungover and still a touch drunk after the win last night, but I'm on top of the world. It's crowded up here with fellow Bulldogs fans. Now we have a nervous 1 week wait, I know wecan win and i expect we will, but the anticipation is going to kill me. The Armidale branch of my family are now hunting up 6 GF tickets for next week. So pumped.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hungover but still , cheering:grinning: lets pray for some good news on micks foot...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Best defense in the comp, massive effort, still think we had a couple more tries in us but I think they were told to hang onto the ball, we gotta spread it a bit more.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm feeling a bit hungover and still a touch drunk after the win last night, but I'm on top of the world. It's crowded up here with fellow Bulldogs fans. Now we have a nervous 1 week wait, I know wecan win and i expect we will, but the anticipation is going to kill me. The Armidale branch of my family are now hunting up 6 GF tickets for next week. So pumped.
I've had the most nerve wrecking 3 weeks. Now it's just time to enjoy. a win would be fantastic but just being there is enough for me . (For now )

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Another week of watching final replays..how good is it can't talk again lost voice same as after Manly game..just so happy hope Belmore goes off all week show the rest of nrl how it's done..About to watch replay now wife gonna hate this week

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Yes SOH it's a fabulous day !
Good morning to you and all my Bulldogs brethren.

Call me a raving lunatic, but I've been defiant in my attitude the whole time.
I've never allowed myself to think we can't.
I've never allowed myself to think we won't.

Now we're going to the 'big dance' ... I haven't seen anything to warrant changing my belief one iota.

If the all goes well we'll drag Souths down to our level and choke the life out of them for 80mins.

2nd phase play

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When I woke this morning I had to say it out loud!
"We are in the the Gf"
I couldn't believe it....

Malla

Reaction score
It is going to be one of the best weeks in my life. I missed 2012 because I was overseas. Was still a youngen in 2004. But this year... going to soak up every second of the week. Belmore was crazy last night. We have the best fans and supporter base in the competition - whoever doubts it needs to visit Belmore this week..

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
**** the media! **** the commentators! **** all the other 15 teams! They never wanted us to get this far! This is for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.