Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it’s “Son’s of bitches”

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feel for you mate. I'm a member and I left at half time against parra, today, could have gone to the game but I was having a nice Sunday and didn't want to risk ruining it.. Thank F I didn't go.
Dodged a bullet harder the Neo

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a waste of my money and time to go out to the game and watch such a pathetic display of what is suppose to be a professional sporting team. We all go to work for our dollar and are expected to perform to a standard our employer expect from us otherwise we lose our jobs.

This team ( I won't even use our club name because they don't deserve to play under it) should be ashamed of playing at the elite level where they don't deserve to be, from the coach down.

I have never ever walked out on a game in my life, even through our lowest times over the years. I have just walked out today and typing this thread in my car. I'm going to the pub.

I don't care if we improve in the second half or come back and win, I didn't pay to watch 40 minutes of pathetic, uninspiring and lack of heart football, you son of a bitches thanks for wasting my Sunday.

Tomorrow I have to go earn my money, unlike you pathetic bunch.
Well done mate perfectly said.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a waste of my money and time to go out to the game and watch such a pathetic display of what is suppose to be a professional sporting team. We all go to work for our dollar and are expected to perform to a standard our employer expect from us otherwise we lose our jobs.

This team ( I won't even use our club name because they don't deserve to play under it) should be ashamed of playing at the elite level where they don't deserve to be, from the coach down.

I have never ever walked out on a game in my life, even through our lowest times over the years. I have just walked out today and typing this thread in my car. I'm going to the pub.

I don't care if we improve in the second half or come back and win, I didn't pay to watch 40 minutes of pathetic, uninspiring and lack of heart football, you son of a bitches thanks for wasting my Sunday.

They didn't improve, unless losing by fewer points than in the first half is an improvement.

I am with you, which is why I am just a basic member now. Wouldn't give up good money to go and watch them, put up with the traffic jam out of the parking station, and come home the poorer in wallet and mood.

They are paid good money to have the best view of the game as spectators on the field. Why waste your hard earned to sit back in the stands?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Don’t listen to the presser your blood will boil.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im flying out to the states for a month tonight so this was the last live game I’ll be watching for a while.. and the fuckers dish up this shit

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score

Well said - they are all kidding themselves. No heart is obvious - they bounce of tackles like they’re made of rubber. Halves play like they have no brains or eyes. Burton is a big fail and needs to go into the centres and settle there. We have so many problems but it begins with attitude - and we are pathetic on every level in this department.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I have no vested interest in this team or sport anymore, try it for yourself. Today was a big laugh, wonder what new low they will sink to next week.
But if you're wondering about next week, isn't that a vested interest?

[walks out door]

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have no vested interest in this team or sport anymore, try it for yourself. Today was a big laugh, wonder what new low they will sink to next week.
If you didn’t have a vested interest bro, you wouldn’t be on here commenting, but I get what you’re saying.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I haven’t been a member since our diversity hire in Castle and the continued resigning of Josh Reynolds. Nothing has changed my mind to go out and buy one.