George Floyd trial

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The same mentality exists, the exact same, it's just way too much of a coincidence
True.

I'm actually happy he got found guilty, not because of the race thing, because he got what he deserved. Hope it's a lesson to other heavy handed cops to not do stupid shit like this ****.

Also happy because I know dickfather would be losing his shit now lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Suck shit hope he gets bashed in jail.
Nothing worse than cops who think they can take out people on the sly fucken murderers.
I doubt he will be touched in there with his mates protecting him.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This was only ever going to go one way. Not only that he killed him but the manner in which he did, slow and painful, was pathetic.

Minnesota doesn't have the death penalty though, so it's likely that he'll spend the rest of his life behind bars.
He could be out in 12.5 years... less if his sentence is reduced on appeal.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think that all this trial proves is that if you can create a large enough mob that threatens anyone who disagrees with it, then you can control verdicts in court cases because jurors don’t want to deal with the fall out of speaking their minds.

I’m sure some of the 12 genuinely believe he was guilty, but there is no way there isn’t at least half or a few of the jurors that think he’s not guilty. For all 12 to so quickly agree on guilty, in the face of significant evidence suggesting it was the drugs that killed Floyd and not the knee, is insane.
All the legal experts on the left wing and right wing news networks are saying it was the correct decision.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm glad they finally sent a message that this type of police brutality can't be tolerated anymore and they won't just protect you from doing anything you want just because you're a cop.

Too bad it's a million years too late and so many others who suffered a similar or worse fate didn't get the same justice. But it's still a big step nonetheless. Still won't stop more racist ass/poorly trained cops from doing this again though..

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm glad they finally sent a message that this type of police brutality can't be tolerated anymore and they won't just protect you from doing anything you want just because you're a cop.

Too bad it's a million years too late and so many others who suffered a similar or worse fate didn't get the same justice. But it's still a big step nonetheless. Still won't stop more racist ass/poorly trained cops from doing this again though..
Police in the US do seem to be woefully under trained.

In many countries, its a proper university degree course. I guess with the US' rates of crime they need a lot more cops than more civilized places.

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

I’m curious what basis ppl think there was anything racist in this Chauvin case.

the officer happened to be white and the suspect happened to be black, but that doesn’t make it racist.

One of the four cops is Asian, is he a racist too?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m curious what basis ppl think there was anything racist in this Chauvin case.

the officer happened to be white and the suspect happened to be black, but that doesn’t make it racist.

One of the four cops is Asian, is he a racist too?
Maybe.. Are you telling me they don't see a black suspect and treat them differently than they do a white suspect? They assume the black suspect is a criminal, has a weapon, will run or fight back whereas the white suspect is afforded a lot more discretion and leniency.

It's not a coincidence that we rarely see these cases of police brutality against white suspects and mainly black or Hispanic suspects is it?

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maybe.. Are you telling me they don't see a black suspect and treat them differently than they do a white suspect?.
I’m just asking what is the evidence in the Floyd case that indicates the officers saw a black man and made an effort to treat him differently because of his skin colour?

There is none. Because if there was some, Chauvin would have also been charged with a hate crime (which he wasn’t).
It's not a coincidence that we rarely see these cases of police brutality against white suspects and mainly black or Hispanic suspects is it?
This one is simple. The media chooses which ones to show the public. American police have roughly 40,000,000 interactions with civilians every year. Less than 20 of these end up with unarmed black ppl being killed by cops.

The media frame the stories to get maximum outrage, maximum clicks on their articles and they then repeat the cycle and watch the dummies react every time.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m just asking what is the evidence in the Floyd case that indicates the officers saw a black man and made an effort to treat him differently because of his skin colour?

There is none. Because if there was some, Chauvin would have also been charged with a hate crime (which he wasn’t).

This one is simple. The media chooses which ones to show the public. American police have roughly 40,000,000 interactions with civilians every year. Less than 20 of these end up with unarmed black ppl being killed by cops.

The media frame the stories to get maximum outrage, maximum clicks on their articles and they then repeat the cycle and watch the dummies react every time.
The evidence is that if he was white he wouldn't have been strangled to death.

And how many of those police brutality cases are against white people? Again, it's not a coincidence. It's called profiling and discrimination. I've been a victim of it from police here because I look Mediterranean/Middle Eastern and it's fucked up. I felt like shit afterwards and all I was doing was walking near a park during a weekday and 10 police stopped me for an hour because there was an alleged break and enter nearby.

I could only imagine how much worse it'd be day to day if I was Aboriginal or black in America. It'd be scary. You get pulled over for a traffic stop and you have to worry that you might get shot. A white man in America doesn't have that same fear because that would never happen to them.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
that’s opinion, not evidence.
Again, show me evidence of white people getting shot and strangled by police without justification. You can't. So it proves my point that the discrimination and profiling is very real and not just a left wing, black lives matter media beat up.

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Again, show me evidence of white people getting shot and strangled by police without justification. You can't. So it proves my point that the discrimination and profiling is very real and not just a left wing, black lives matter media beat up.