News Geoff Robinson - time to help out

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No idea who the 3 piss tanks front right are

daisy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can see leis, versteeg, Darren Clancy, Troy cassell , josh white and a few others in the pics. Good turn out for robbo

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great night out with these guys when he was coaching Presidents Cup fun days great memories stars shine bright, yours will shine long, Robbo.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Howdy all,

Sorry this has taken a while but old mate has been on leave and only just got back. The latest...

"Sorry for the delay mate, I have been on leave
Mate he is putting on some weight which is great.
It appears that the rounds of chemo and radiation have been somewhat effective, however still need to assess and monitor during the next few months and so on
He is getting around more however chemo and radiation have their own side effects that give you a pretty good hit as well.
Appreciate you checking in and will let Geoff know on Thursday as my wife is going to lunch with him.
Have a great day and chat soon."

Good news but still a way to go. And warned the mate about his wife agreeing to pay for Robbo's drinks 8-)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Howdy all,

Sorry this has taken a while but old mate has been on leave and only just got back. The latest...

"Sorry for the delay mate, I have been on leave
Mate he is putting on some weight which is great.
It appears that the rounds of chemo and radiation have been somewhat effective, however still need to assess and monitor during the next few months and so on
He is getting around more however chemo and radiation have their own side effects that give you a pretty good hit as well.
Appreciate you checking in and will let Geoff know on Thursday as my wife is going to lunch with him.
Have a great day and chat soon."

Good news but still a way to go. And warned the mate about his wife agreeing to pay for Robbo's drinks 8-)
Thanks for this my bro.

Great news for a great man.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Hey Kennelers - have an update. From my contact...

Great news mate

Appears to have stopped growing which is great just need to monitor and make sure is all well

Unable to remove due to location however will be an ongoing issue

Not out of the woods but positive news.