News Geoff Robinson - time to help out

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
yeah - just saw this. I'll see if I can find out how he's going on Monday.
Hey all.
With permission of family - I asked how's he going. This is the response.

Mate he is struggling and still waiting for the final outcome from the treatment
He feels great one day and then not that crash hot the next
He has enjoyed all his mates, family and most of all the supporters that have got in contact to wish him the best.
It has really humbled him how many people have been in contact.
Mate the get together at the twin willows this Friday is suppose to be huge

So if you haven't reached out, you have already or you can get to the TW on Friday - please support a Dogs legend. Contact details for the family are at the beginning of the thread.

Proof that we are still the family club.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I work with one of Robbo's family members and, with the family members permission, thought I would share this.

“To all the Canterbury Bulldogs or sporting fans in general, Geoff Robinson is currently battling Cancer and the Robinson family are encouraging fans to send messages to give him the extra support to help him keep fighting. Geoff was always a fan favourite and loved getting involved in the community. If you wish to send him a message please do so on geoff.robbo1@outlook.com. Have a great day.”

I'd encourage everyone to send him a message to let him know he will always be part of the B&W family and that we're all there with him as he fights the big fight.
Thought I'd make life easy - contact details and see above for latest family update. If u can get to the twin willows tomorrow - please do so.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
More from the fam (with permission) after the twin willows...

Yes mate about 100-150 turn out here are some of the pics
Robbo was taken back so much and was also made a life member of the Chester Hill Club to add to his already Life membership with the Bulldogs that he received some time ago.

I told him good to see a beer in his hand - response was word.
Pics supplied below - there some obvious people with him but see if you can guess who else.

1640067643897.jpeg

1640067667882.jpeg

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't recognise many in the photos, but that's Cement on Robbo's left right? I can see Barry Ward and Mick Potter I think, 2 left of Robbo in bottom pic? Cement has his arm around Paul Dunn too?