Gay marriage plebiscite - Result YES to SSM

Should the law be changed to allow same-sex couples to marry?

• Yes

• No

• Not Voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ni you’re not. Your vonisrisin is flawed and if you can’t see that, you need to think harder. Your line of questioning is fully snd hurtful.

I’m not saying you don’t have the right to ask, but it’s a silly and hurtful question.
PS asking if two consenting adults can marry outside of church is pretty fucking faulty and hurtful too

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I agree with it completely for all religions but the point was if I start posting about it I'm just going to offend people
This is what I fucking hate, people want your opinion only if it fits into their bullshit. Walking on fucking eggshells. I say what I want as everyone knows. I really don't give a fuck if you agree or not tbh I'm not a dirty scum bag politician so I don't need you to like me or vote for me so if they don't like me, blow me.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ahhh fuck me drunk the fucking cruise ads are back.....
Screenshot_20171211-104454.png

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is what I fucking hate, people want your opinion only if it fits into their bullshit. Walking on fucking eggshells. I say what I want as everyone knows. I really don't give a fuck if you agree or not tbh I'm not a dirty scum bag politician so I don't need you to like me or vote for me so if they don't like me, blow me.
I'm being nice to the mods man otherwise they're just going to be forced to clean shit up

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm being nice to the mods man otherwise they're just going to be forced to clean shit up
Not just on here bro, the real world is fucking worse.

It's like ***** are just eavesdropping just to get triggered lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not just on here bro, the real world is fucking worse.

It's like ***** are just eavesdropping just to get triggered lol
Had that the other day. A couple got really pissed off 'cause they heard us talking about Caitlyn Jenner saying "Maybe a transvestite shouldn't be considered for the woman of the year award"

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Had that the other day. A couple got really pissed off 'cause they heard us talking about Caitlyn Jenner saying "Maybe a transvestite shouldn't be considered for the woman of the year award"
What's wrong with what you said?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What's wrong with what you said?
Apparently it was considered an attack on a proud woman. I said, "Nope. I just pointed out that a woman should win the award as oppose to a chick with a dick"

The look of horror on their faces made me laugh for at least an hour.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No it's not.

You are the only linking it to LBGTI, not me.

Your my bro so I can't get mad at you but your the hurtful one trying to make me sound like I got something against the the alphabet label.

I'm fucking sick of people who know where I stand, avoiding a question they choose not to answer and deflecting it. Coming back with this consensual crap I'm not asking about or as you tried to do now by trying to make me something I'm not.

Fair go bro
The consensual “crap” is the essence of the answer though... that’s why I get frustrated people don’t see it... the question of whether this ssm debate will lead to debates pushing to normalise other unrelated and unhealthy relationships which revolve around manipulation and control is logically flawed because it compares situations that aren’t comparable and whether offence is intended or not, that comparison is hurtful to people.

I’m not saying I think you’re a hater. You know I consider you a mate and don’t think your harbour any hate in your heart. I’m not saying you’re being intentionally hurtful. I just don’t think any potential debates around bestiality or sexual abuse of minors should be in any way compared to this issue, because the very condition of adult consent that characterises healthy heterosexual and same sex relationships is absent in a case of either of those aforementioned abusive power dynamics.

I just think we should let LGTBI people have the moment they’ve been craving for a long time and leave any other potential debates til they arise.... keeping in mind many of these potential debates could be easily countered with the argument of adult consent.

Sorry dude, you have a right to ask whatever question you like. I don’t mean to flame you for it. It’s just that I do think that basic association does cause offence... and I think it’s also logically flawed due to those basic conditions of consent which exist in healthy same sex and herero relationships...

I’m not saying you’re trying to say gay relationships are abusive, but that’s the inference that is often drawn when that comparison is made, so I think it’s smart to ask is it constructive? Are those concerns really related? Can they be handled in other ways?

Just my two cents mate.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Whenever I hear the "If you support gay marriage then you must support paedophilia" argument I just say, "You support marriage between a man and a woman so you must also support men kidnapping women, raping them and forcing them to marry"

It's the same logical progression.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
My argument is a diversionary one? What, live and let live is hurtful? You and the whole kennel know where I stand. I'm just using the logic of the uneducated/know it all bigots against them.

Just wait and see dirty pedo ***** use the legitimate argument to justify their evil ways.

Your mini rant against me is misdirected brother and quite shocked tbh especially knowing I'm happy now it was a clear win-win for all, well not all, fuck the haters and bigots on both sides.
Mate I’m not meaning to be antagonistic, I just don’t think grouping ssm in with done other unrelated issues is really fair... or overly rational. If anyone tries to raise those arguments they can easily argued down with that basic point about healthy adult relationships requiring consent between two mature adults.

This isn’t an attack on you at all bro. It’s a challenge to your opinion I guess .... and more to the point, to a pretty commonly drawn comparison I don’t think is fair or constructive...one that I personally find a bit frustrating. it’s the slippery slope. We had a thread about it once. Haha.

No hate or ill feeling mate, I just don’t think some concerns or issues should be grouped together... and if some do, I think they’ll be in a clear minority and be easily overcome by the majority.

I’m
Not meaning to say you are trying to be hurtful... but I do think that basic comparison is hurtful. We didn’t open up any huge fan of worms when we first allowed interracial marriage for example...

Some matters are just about progress and I think the majority can tell the difference between legislating ssm and legalising abuse.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The consensual “crap” is the essence of the answer though... that’s why I get frustrated people don’t see it... the question of whether this ssm debate will lead to debates pushing to normalise other unrelated and unhealthy relationships which revolve around manipulation and control is logically flawed because it compares situations that aren’t comparable and whether offence is intended or not, that comparison is hurtful to people.

I’m not saying I think you’re a hater. You know I consider you a mate and don’t think your harbour any hate in your heart. I’m not saying you’re being intentionally hurtful. I just don’t think any potential debates around bestiality or sexual abuse of minors should be in any way compared to this issue, because the very condition of adult consent that characterises healthy heterosexual and same sex relationships is absent in a case of either of those aforementioned abusive power dynamics.

I just think we should let LGTBI people have the moment they’ve been craving for a long time and leave any other potential debates til they arise.... keeping in mind many of these potential debates could be easily countered with the argument of adult consent.

Sorry dude, you have a right to ask whatever question you like. I don’t mean to flame you for it. It’s just that I do think that basic association does cause offence... and I think it’s also logically flawed due to those basic conditions of consent which exist in healthy same sex and herero relationships...

I’m not saying you’re trying to say gay relationships are abusive, but that’s the inference that is often drawn when that comparison is made, so I think it’s smart to ask is it constructive? Are those concerns really related? Can they be handled in other ways?

Just my two cents mate.
Fair enough, my whole purpose of this exercise is to expose this love is love bullshit used for fuckwits to label the other side bigots. Why love is love it can easily be hijacked and used for evil. (Linking ssm to the evil shit)

I actually feel dirty for referring to these pedo and beasty evil, putrid, vile, maggot infested, pieces of elephant shit who need to be kerb stomped until their skulls are powder, the remains lit on fire and the flames pissed out but a 300kg obese tranny squating over their dead decapated body...... there, I feel better now lol

Labels are fucking useless and used to divide, like I said 10 pages back and I just proved my point.

Labels are only rightly used on evil fucks, not general people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.