Gay marriage plebiscite - Result YES to SSM

Should the law be changed to allow same-sex couples to marry?

• Yes

• No

• Not Voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mate I’m not meaning to be antagonistic, I just don’t think grouping ssm in with done other unrelated issues is really fair... or overly rational. If anyone tries to raise those arguments they can easily argued down with that basic point about healthy adult relationships requiring consent between two mature adults.

This isn’t an attack on you at all bro. It’s a challenge to your opinion I guess .... and more to the point, to a pretty commonly drawn comparison I don’t think is fair or constructive...one that I personally find a bit frustrating. it’s the slippery slope. We had a thread about it once. Haha.

No hate or ill feeling mate, I just don’t think some concerns or issues should be grouped together... and if some do, I think they’ll be in a clear minority and be easily overcome by the majority.

I’m
Not meaning to say you are trying to be hurtful... but I do think that basic comparison is hurtful. We didn’t open up any huge fan of worms when we first allowed interracial marriage for example...

Some matters are just about progress and I think the majority can tell the difference between legislating ssm and legalising abuse.
Again my whole purpose was NOT to group LBGTI with those P's and B's, hence adding my preamble lol

Anyways, the person this matters the most to knows I support them and are over the moon for them and that's all that matters. I even claimed that stupid plebiscite worth the waste of time and money just for 1 person.

People are dumb (not a label, just the truth) and quick to point out a splinter in another's eye whilst having a branch sticking out of theirs.

HAKUNA MATATA

PS fuck you and that stupid slope :p

PPS thank you for the discussion

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Whenever I hear the "If you support gay marriage then you must support paedophilia" argument I just say, "You support marriage between a man and a woman so you must also support men kidnapping women, raping them and forcing them to marry"

It's the same logical progression.
It's 2 different things, not all dirty **** pedos are LBGTI and LBGTI are not dirty pedo ***** if they aren't pedos.

Just like all us Middle Eastern's are terrorists, even us Christians ones. So to the snowflakes having a whinge about ssm linked to pedos and animal fucking, welcome to our fucking world post 911. Just like the wogs before that and the blacks before that and the (insert any and every group) before that.

I had the longest beard I saw in Surfers, I owned it and had fun blowing (up teehee) people's minds when they see a terrorist looking Arab **** sounding like Rodney fucking Rude lol

Stop having a fucking cry and move on. I joke and call myself a terrorist now, steals the redneck bogan Anglo ***** thunder, it's funny lol

I just want to finish off by saying the Anglo Aussies that dont care who or what you are or look like that I met on my train ride are the best people in the world, even better than Texans (sorry Hack) and I'm a sand nice guy saying this lol

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's 2 different things, not all dirty **** pedos are LBGTI and LBGTI are not dirty pedo ***** if they aren't pedos.

Just like all us Middle Eastern's are terrorists, even us Christians ones. So to the snowflakes having a whinge about ssm linked to pedos and animal fucking, welcome to our fucking world post 911. Just like the wogs before that and the blacks before that and the (insert any and every group) before that.

I had the longest beard I saw in Surfers, I owned it and had fun blowing (up teehee) people's minds when they see a terrorist looking Arab **** sounding like Rodney fucking Rude lol

Stop having a fucking cry and move on. I joke and call myself a terrorist now, steals the redneck bogan Anglo ***** thunder, it's funny lol

I just want to finish off by saying the Anglo Aussies that dont care who or what you are or look like that I met on my train ride are the best people in the world, even better than Texans (sorry Hack) and I'm a sand nice guy saying this lol
I get the same thing. Before I shaved my beard someone called me a terrorist just 'cause I had a beard and was carrying a bomb. Fucking racists.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Business idea? I would buy your album :laughing::laughing:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I get the same thing. Before I shaved my beard someone called me a terrorist just 'cause I had a beard and was carrying a bomb. Fucking racists.

I get called a terrorist without the beard.

do I need to grow boobs now to not be called a terrorist?

oh wait, I already have boobs.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I get called a terrorist without the beard.

do I need to grow boobs now to not be called a terrorist?

oh wait, I already have boobs.
Yeah, your bomb would be a nuclear blast from your arse after a belly full of Rogan Josh lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Plus we can have a special Kennel guest every show.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well Uncle Saddam was rumoured to have WMD's, I have the Weapon of Mass Seduction lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Again my whole purpose was NOT to group LBGTI with those P's and B's, hence adding my preamble lol

Anyways, the person this matters the most to knows I support them and are over the moon for them and that's all that matters. I even claimed that stupid plebiscite worth the waste of time and money just for 1 person.

People are dumb (not a label, just the truth) and quick to point out a splinter in another's eye whilst having a branch sticking out of theirs.

HAKUNA MATATA

PS fuck you and that stupid slope :p

PPS thank you for the discussion
We're not talking about any one person here and it's pretty shit of you to implicate any individual in your argument quite frankly (as if that person is a spokesperson for the whole LGTQBI community.) What you said was counter intuitive and no doubt offensive to many....regardless of how magnanimous any individual may be. You can either own that fact, or keep being overly defensive.

There's nothing sticking out of my eye...you are talking poppycock. I never attacked you....I challenged a statement you made....if you can't handle that, you probably shouldn't make strong and potentially divisive statements.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We're not talking about any one person here and it's pretty shit of you to implicate any individual in your argument quite frankly (as if that person is a spokesperson for the whole LGTQBI community.) What you said was counter intuitive and no doubt offensive to many....regardless of how magnanimous any individual may be. You can either own that fact, or keep being overly defensive.

There's nothing sticking out of my eye...you are talking poppycock. I never attacked you....I challenged a statement you made....if you can't handle that, you probably shouldn't make strong and potentially divisive statements.
So the real **** comes out...... truth hurt you did it?

And what argument? Because I mention one person I make the spokes person for LBGTI? FMD very juvenile and moronic statement, already grasping at straws from your first sentence.

Offensive to who? Pedos and dirty ***** who fuck animals? Good fuck them and have no problem saying it.

And you did attack me from the start hence my replies to your "poppycock"

How the fuck was that directed at you. I call you brother in one sentence then attack you? It must be the truth going off your little hissy fit.

You are a typical yes voter (yeah I'm throwing your stupid labels back at you), have a fucking whinge having no fucking idea or purposely twisting shit to make you sound better than me. And like a dog with a bone you keep trying when your lame attempt to make me look bad, so really you're just another **** now that all honest don't give a fuck about anymore.

Why would you miserably try and fail to make me look like a bigot or homophobe when the whole kennel knows where I stand. Pretty fucking stupid tbh but keep going if it makes you feel better.

I've said my piece as have you and I'll ignore you from now on and please do the same with me.

Your real colours are shown and I choose not to mix with you.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So the real **** comes out...... truth hurt you did it?

And what argument? Because I mention one person I make the spokes person for LBGTI? FMD very juvenile and moronic statement, already grasping at straws from your first sentence.

Offensive to who? Pedos and dirty ***** who fuck animals? Good fuck them and have no problem saying it.

And you did attack me from the start hence my replies to your "poppycock"

How the fuck was that directed at you. I call you brother in one sentence then attack you? It must be the truth going off your little hissy fit.

You are a typical yes voter (yeah I'm throwing your stupid labels back at you), have a fucking whinge having no fucking idea or purposely twisting shit to make you sound better than me. And like a dog with a bone you keep trying when your lame attempt to make me look bad, so really you're just another **** now that all honest don't give a fuck about anymore.

Why would you miserably try and fail to make me look like a bigot or homophobe when the whole kennel knows where I stand. Pretty fucking stupid tbh but keep going if it makes you feel better.

I've said my piece as have you and I'll ignore you from now on and please do the same with me.

Your real colours are shown and I choose not to mix with you.
True colours? This coming from the dickhead who claims to be about equality and respect but goes around using gay slurs and pissing on the same sex marriage parade by talking about completely unrelated shit like pedophilia?

Suit yourself. I don’t give a shit what you think of me.... you don’t care what others think, why should I give a flying fuck what you think?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
True colours? This coming from the dickhead who claims to be about equality and respect but goes around using gay slurs and pissing on the same sex marriage parade by talking about completely unrelated shit like pedophilia?

Suit yourself. I don’t give a shit what you think of me.... you don’t care what others think, why should I give a flying fuck what you think?
Lol still trying to paint me something I'm not. I guess stupid ***** will be stupid *****.

Gay slurs? Pissing on the ssm parade? I thought I was making the lady I'm happy for the spokes person for LBGTI? Make up your mind you dumb ****, spectacular deflecting. And once again for the thick ignorant cock smokers like yourself, I started my post not linking them together and reiterated that point further in a post agreeing with Hacky. So you failed again. Only fuckwits would try to link the two or some **** who knows fuck all and grasping at straws would try to accuse the other linking the two.

We both don't give a fuck what eachother says so be it and move the fuck on.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol still trying to paint me something I'm not. I guess stupid ***** will be stupid *****.

We both don't give a fuck what eachother says so be it.
Whatever dude... I’m not painting you as anything. You’re doing a pretty good job of portraying yourself as an ignorant, disrespectful jackass without any help at all from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.