Gay marriage plebiscite - Result YES to SSM

Should the law be changed to allow same-sex couples to marry?

• Yes

• No

• Not Voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I remembered when Newtown was hippy feral punk scum , you could rack up a line of filtly speed on a grubby bar table at the Oxford and no **** would blink. Then go to the towny off chops and get a root.
I always thought the Towny was a lesbian bar? Or was that the Bank?

I still think Sydney has more Thai restaurants than Thai people, so chances are some of the proprietors aren't the real thing (maybe they are Lao or Burmese).

A

Alexander the Great

I always thought the Towny was a lesbian bar? Or was that the Bank?

I still think Sydney has more Thai restaurants than Thai people, so chances are some of the proprietors aren't the real thing (maybe they are Lao or Burmese).
The bank used to have a wicked thai joint downstairs..fuck im hungry

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro you always seem to always find excuses and justifications when it's about LGBT or leftist agendas, this is what makes you so outright bias lol.
And for the record it is an attack on Christians had it not been an attack on Christians why was it only a high ranking arch bishop and a strong catholic in abott painted and not other anti gay marriage figures? You don't like to say it's an attack on Christians because then it will be Christians being the victims but you can't hack that coz the lefts whole thing is using victims to get their way and their beliefs into parliament, so this voids Christian s of being victims whether they're victims or not and trying to be.
1. We have religious people telling everyone that same sex people can't get married

2. We have religious people that they have a right to discriminate and everyone else can shut up

3. We have religious people who know the "true" meaning of murals and what everyone else should be thinking about said murals

Yes religious people are persecuted

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. We have religious people telling everyone that same sex people can't get married

2. We have religious people that they have a right to discriminate and everyone else can shut up

3. We have religious people who know the "true" meaning of murals and what everyone else should be thinking about said murals

Yes religious people are persecuted
1. We have non religious people telling everyone if you don't accept gay marriage you're a bigot and a homophobe.

2. We have non religious people specifically discriminating against Christianity coz they're the majority and in parliament who by the way a lot are for ssm, and they expect Christians to just shut the fuck up. Coz whatever they say it's labelled straight away as a hateful and bigoted opinion.

3. We have non religious people telling everyone what the true murals are and what everyone should be thinking of said murals.

Yes gays and leftists are extremely persecuted that aren't allowed opinions in public or in parliament.

If you can't see the irony with your step by step process then I dunno lol.

Anyways it goes back to my point, you'll never allow Christians even if they are actually victims to be victims coz the left is extremely against Christianity maybe due to them being a majority in this country and to the left whoever is the majority it means they're automatically guilty.

Anyways I'm not bothered for arguing over this just chill with your bias, your own liberal/leftist mates here even realise that you're extreme with a lot of your views.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
1. We have non religious people telling everyone if you don't accept gay marriage you're a bigot and a homophobe.
It is bigotry. A very simple concept which you struggle to grasp

2. We have non religious people specifically discriminating against Christianity coz they're the majority and in parliament who by the way a lot are for ssm, and they expect Christians to just shut the fuck up. Coz whatever they say it's labelled straight away as a hateful and bigoted opinion.
Not 1 logical rational argument was brought up by religious folk during the plebiscite. NOT ONE. Instead it gave bigots an opportunity to spread their deceit and hatred without prosecution.

3. We have non religious people telling everyone what the true murals are and what everyone should be thinking of said murals.
And this perfectly shows your lack of logic. Had Christians painted that mural they could indeed state the purpose behind that mural.

But the murals were backed by the lgbt community and done for a specific purpose (targeting Abbott and Pell, not Christianity and revering George michael)

So essentially what you're saying is that you determine the meaning of the words that come out of someone elses mouth, ie your putting words into someone else's mouth.

Still to this date extremist religious people have been given a public platform to spew their hatred and lies for months and now that the general population (61%) didn't buy their lies, they're chucking their toys out of the pram.

Don't forget that homosexuals only represent 1.8% of the population, it was a general consensus from straight people to say we aren't interested in your bigotry

Last edited:

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched the Ari Shaffier NETFLIX standup, and he says an easy way to work out if your are a homophobe is to answer this question.

Would you rather fuck a man or a sheep?

A MAN, the answer is A MAN, always pick the human, if you considered the sheep, you are a homophobe.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It is bigotry. A very simple concept which you struggle to grasp

Not 1 logical rational argument was brought up by religious folk during the plebiscite. NOT ONE. Instead it gave bigots an opportunity to spread their deceit and hatred without prosecution.

And this perfectly shows your lack of logic. Had Christians painted that mural they could indeed state the purpose behind that mural.

But the murals were backed by the lgbt community and done for a specific purpose (targeting Abbott and Pell, not Christianity and receding George michael)

So essentially what you're saying is that you determine the meaning of the words that come out of someone elses mouth, ie your putting words into someone else's mouth.

Still to this date extremist religious people have been given a public platform to spew their hatred and lies for months and now that the general population (61%) didn't buy their lies, they're chucking their toys out of the pram.

Don't forget that homosexuals only represent 1.8% of the population, it was a general consensus from straight people to say we aren't interested in your bigotry
What you're saying is essseentialy it's ok for gays and leftists to be bigots coz it's the agenda you like but when a Christian opens his mouth and speaks from his religious persepective he's straight away a bigot in your books. It's very very hypocritical and as you say illogical.

Homosexuals do only represent a tiny portion of the population hence my point about you automatically sticking up for minorities and demonising the majority.

Where's the extremist Christian with a platform? Abott? Pell? They have the freedom to say what they want whether it's offensive or not is irrelevant just as you leftists are able to freely say what you'd want, so stop with the rhetoric that Christians are sooooo bigoted and have too many rights when they have the exact same rights in regards to free speech as everyone else, you just want to completely force people to not talk if you don't like their opinions, this is why I've ordained you a long time ago as a communist. You will be very happy to take away free speech from christians all the while allowing to keep it for leftists because you agree with them.
You are quite Radical in that regard Tbh and along with your continued justification and excuses for terrorist groups like antifa.

Also the only people forcing shit on others are people just like you who continuously call everyones else a bigot and shut them down as you don't like what you hear.

Also don't tell someone they can't grasp the meaning of bigot when you're a bigot yourself if you actually read the definition you clearly can align the stars to create yourself as a bigot. You have your opinion and your beliefs, when you don't like someone's opinion you tell them off and shut them down with your leftist terminology which makes you a bigot, just like you think Christians are bigots for not accepting other opinions and ideas.

Anyone who has a brain and their own eyes can see the painting was an attack on Christianity whether you believe it or not does not make it false, you don't have th authority to tell everyone no you're wrong it wasn't an attack on Christians especially with your rhetoric against Christianity and the other fact you're not a Christian. Me as a Christian can see it was an attack on Christianity, but at the same time I'm not going to the government and whine and birch about it like your leftist heroines do.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I watched the Ari Shaffier NETFLIX standup, and he says an easy way to work out if your are a homophobe is to answer this question.

A MAN, the answer is A MAN, always pick the human, if you considered the sheep, you are a homophobe.
But then it could be argued you've got a phobia against sheeps? So you're discriminating either way. Soon we won't be able to do anything without discriminating something or someone, air will be declared racist soon if a black guy chokes and dies in a white suburb lol.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
But then it could be argued you've got a phobia against sheeps? So you're discriminating either way. Soon we won't be able to do anything without discriminating something or someone, air will be declared racist soon if a black guy chokes and dies in a white suburb lol.
Oh.... for fucks sake, ALWAYS FUCK THE HUMAN....

this slippery slope argument, is seriously the dumbest thing since organised religion

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What you're saying is essseentialy it's ok for gays and leftists to be bigots coz it's the agenda you like but when a Christian opens his mouth and speaks from his religious persepective he's straight away a bigot in your books. It's very very hypocritical and as you say illogical.

Homosexuals do only represent a tiny portion of the population hence my point about you automatically sticking up for minorities and demonising the majority.

Where's the extremist Christian with a platform? Abott? Pell? They have the freedom to say what they want whether it's offensive or not is irrelevant just as you leftists are able to freely say what you'd want, so stop with the rhetoric that Christians are sooooo bigoted and have too many rights when they have the exact same rights in regards to free speech as everyone else, you just want to completely force people to not talk if you don't like their opinions, this is why I've ordained you a long time ago as a communist. You will be very happy to take away free speech from christians all the while allowing to keep it for leftists because you agree with them.
You are quite Radical in that regard Tbh and along with your continued justification and excuses for terrorist groups like antifa.

Also the only people forcing shit on others are people just like you who continuously call everyones else a bigot and shut them down as you don't like what you hear.

Also don't tell someone they can't grasp the meaning of bigot when you're a bigot yourself if you actually read the definition you clearly can align the stars to create yourself as a bigot. You have your opinion and your beliefs, when you don't like someone's opinion you tell them off and shut them down with your leftist terminology which makes you a bigot, just like you think Christians are bigots for not accepting other opinions and ideas.

Anyone who has a brain and their own eyes can see the painting was an attack on Christianity whether you believe it or not does not make it false, you don't have th authority to tell everyone no you're wrong it wasn't an attack on Christians especially with your rhetoric against Christianity and the other fact you're not a Christian. Me as a Christian can see it was an attack on Christianity, but at the same time I'm not going to the government and whine and birch about it like your leftist heroines do.
Dribble dribble

Still don't get logic

Still don't understand bigotry and how it's bigotry

Dribble dribble

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dribble dribble

Still don't get logic

Still don't understand bigotry and how it's bigotry

Dribble dribble
Well your reply is a typical leftist response. But that's fine I've said what I've had to lol and your opinion (not fact but your opinion) is I lack logic. And that's fine :grinning:

But if you're honest with yourself you'll accept that you're actually a bigot and you don't get to dictate who's a bigot or not. We have an objective definition of it not an ANTIFA one :grinning:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

That depends. Is the sheep wearing makeup?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The whole mural thing is funny because of several reasons:

1) religious say the murals should be destroyed because they are offensive but the same religious people claim that left wing people get offended too easily (see Realist's posts above)

2) left wing people often talk about gender dysphoria, gender non-binary and homosexuality saying that even if something isn't intended as offensive, if it is offensive then it should be banned. At the same time they defend these murals even though they are considered offensive by many.

Of course this isn't all religious people and it isn't all left-wing SJWs, but the hypocrisy on this subject is quite entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.