Gay marriage plebiscite - Result YES to SSM

Should the law be changed to allow same-sex couples to marry?

• Yes

• No

• Not Voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank fuck this is finally over with. Fuck the Liberals for dividing society in this manner, they have caused a lot of pain to a lot of people and wasted a shit tonne of money. I hope they pay at the next election.

But anyway, I did find it interesting that the electorate of Blaxland (which I assume is definitely a heavy Bulldogs and Muslim populated area) had a majority No vote, just like our vote here.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Na it's not that, it's these ***** on tv lol. Carrying on like the survey was the greatest thing ever even though they pissed away millions of $$$.
Two different groups.

The gutless government are the ones who pissed away our money (although the ABS now estimates the costs will come in under $100M - hooray!).

The ones who are "carrying on" are the ones who supported SSM and now are entitled to celebrate if they are inclined.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's just Conservatives being Conservative. It's what they do. They fear change so they make everything as complicated as possible in an effort to stop change.
So they get to keep their power.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a spin out, the vote got in, things are gunna get weird.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The gay cruise ads are back.... lol

PS first time I actually see them, never seen it before.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Two different groups.

The gutless government are the ones who pissed away our money (although the ABS now estimates the costs will come in under $100M - hooray!).

The ones who are "carrying on" are the ones who supported SSM and now are entitled to celebrate if they are inclined.
Haha i saw that it didn't cost as much as they "predicted". I then heard some idiot say "that's great that we saved some money" :tearsofjoy:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank fuck this is finally over with. Fuck the Liberals for dividing society in this manner, they have caused a lot of pain to a lot of people and wasted a shit tonne of money. I hope they pay at the next election.

But anyway, I did find it interesting that the electorate of Blaxland (which I assume is definitely a heavy Bulldogs and Muslim populated area) had a majority No vote, just like our vote here.
Hard to tell. It's in the heart of Panthers territory. The last public census records show it to be a mainly Australian middle-age town, but that census also shows a population of 7,330 (2011). A total of 78,332 people in Blaxland voted so obviously the population has boomed since 2011. The majority of the fast west population boom was Middle Eastern and Asian so it wouldn't surprise me if it was Bulldogs supporters that moved further west.

Status
Not open for further replies.