Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck there is a lot of good shows coming up. Mindsnare, Polaris & ABR with Kublai. Side shows. Mark of Cain.

Wallet is fucked.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got Orbit Culture's latest album and I am hooked on this song. From 2:50 on the song just hits, between the build up, screams and the guitar solo it's choice!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
A new one from Imminence. Some nice riffs and Eddie's screams on the breakdown are insane.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A new one from Imminence. Some nice riffs and Eddie's screams on the breakdown are insane.

I listened to this the other day and thought, "this doesn't sound like Heaven Shall Burn. Their new music is completely different"

I obviously wasn't paying much attention at the time.

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
New Polaris album is out, and it's pretty bloody good

I gave it a slap the other day and thought the audio production was pretty trash, sounded pretty muffled at times and nothing really stood out for me. Might be one of those albums that need 3 or 4 plays to fully understand it, much like A7Xs latest album.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I listened to this the other day and thought, "this doesn't sound like Heaven Shall Burn. Their new music is completely different"

I obviously wasn't paying much attention at the time.
THE WEAPON THEY FEAR

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Electric Callboy just released their cover and music video of "Everytime we touch".
Absolute banger.
I Didn't know much about theses dudes until a buddy of mine dragged me Into the moshpit at good things. It was fucking unreal, had a blast.

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I Didn't know much about theses dudes until a buddy of mine dragged me Into the moshpit at good things. It was fucking unreal, had a blast.
Unreal band live hey? A fun band to get behind and the music is pretty sweet too. They doing a tour in December as well

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Unreal band live hey? A fun band to get behind and the music is pretty sweet too. They doing a tour in December as well
Yeah, tried to get a ticket in Brissy 5 months ago. Sold out, Fuck eatons hill........