Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enjoying this sludge playlist. Some highlights…

I didn’t think I liked Mastodon but this track is mad…

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Fuck Sepultura is calling it quits. My favourite ever heavy band.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone going nofx on Sunday night. Last world tour they doing gonna be sick fun

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone going nofx on Sunday night. Last world tour they doing gonna be sick fun
I considered it. Especially 'cause they have Frenzal and Bodyjar supporting on the different nights. But I saw NOFX not long ago and they weren't great. Way past their prime, so not surprised they're retiring.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I considered it. Especially 'cause they have Frenzal and Bodyjar supporting on the different nights. But I saw NOFX not long ago and they weren't great. Way past their prime, so not surprised they're retiring.
Yeah I’ve seen them probably 12 times. They talk a lot on stage but they playing 3 albums back to back so should be good.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This thread has been too quiet for too long.

Relatively old song now, but I have to bring it back again. Samurai Pizza Cats with Electric Callboy singing about the evils of pinapple on pizza

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is Taylor Swift really better than Blink 182?

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone heading to Infectious Grooves in Brissy? Got my tickets and I can't wait.
Would’ve loved to have seen Perkins on drums but Weinberg is a nice replacement!

Also, went to see Ignite the other night, they were great but there was fuck all people there, the state of music these days is embarrassing.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would’ve loved to have seen Perkins on drums but Weinberg is a nice replacement!

Also, went to see Ignite the other night, they were great but there was fuck all people there, the state of music these days is embarrassing.
I was meant to be at Ignite but as a man in his mid 40's I just stone cold fuckin forgot.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I really don't like Taylor Swift but... Yes. Yes she is.
Agree.

Crazy bitch does 45 songs in her set. Blink make dick jokes and play power chords. They’re better live than I thought they would be though.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That nofx show was by the best they have ever played here in oz. They were on stage for nearly 2.5 hours and were so on point. Was a sick show.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guttermouth Australia tour starts next week. Get there they have a free show on March 6 in the city.