Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
Everything after ..And Justice For All sucks balls tbh.

jessicaaah

there's always next year
Reaction score
I love: Hatebread, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Black Flag, Converge, Earth Crisis, Evergreen Terrace, Reggie and the Full Effect, Social Distortion, Suicidal Tendencies, Walls of Jericho ...

Someone mentioned them earlier, i used to see Mindsnare all the time when i was younger. Love them!

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I love: Hatebread, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Black Flag, Converge, Earth Crisis, Evergreen Terrace, Reggie and the Full Effect, Social Distortion, Suicidal Tendencies, Walls of Jericho ...

Someone mentioned them earlier, i used to see Mindsnare all the time when i was younger. Love them!
All these bands(in bold) are great, and seen live. Except for Social D, but they cancelled their show earlier this year. Bastards!

Mindsnare im a huge fan of. I have been for over 10 years now. Best H.C in Australia. Then again, i used to go to alot of underground pub gigs in my days. Not so much these days.

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
With VR broken up hopefully $$$ makes Axl wake up and re-join the GNR of old.

Read an interview where Matt Sorum(i think) said hopefully axl realises the money involved because whatever the Stones are making we will Triple it.

Which is true a GNR reunion tour would be ****ing insane!

Same as the Led Zep one that is supposed to be start next year.

Awesome Stuff.

YOU KNOW WHERE THA **** YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAARE?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah JN's old band. They still kick arse.

Download and Wacken would be awesome. My other mate that works with me, has gone to so many Wacken shows. One day!!
wow I thought I was the only one on the kennel that agreed with this clip

I watch this at least once a week

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
GNR>STP>VR

Gunners, Metallica, Led Zeppelin, Stone Temple Pilots and Pearl jam are the 5 greatest bands of all time.

Easily.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

walls of jericho **** yeah lol

diggin wolfbiker by evergreen terrace heaps atm

new carpathian is awesome. will be one of the better releases this year

oi jamey jasta is awesome. guy does so much for hardcore and metal

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hatebreed has the worst singer tbh
disagree,

i really dont rate randy from lamb of god at all. just ****s me lol although redneck is a beast of a song

M

mofo sixx

GNR>STP>VR

Gunners, Metallica, Led Zeppelin, Stone Temple Pilots and Pearl jam are the 5 greatest bands of all time.

Easily.
AC/DC Black Sabbath *ozzy era only* Pantera Slayer Ramones are the 5 greatest bands of all time

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
i used to hate bruce from iron maiden...

sounded like a metallica musical with kylie minogue on vocals

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
GNR>STP>VR

Easily.
ive never heard of pearl jame and stp mentioned in the greatest bands of all time...

you might like them alot and each to there own

but those 2 really do not deserve to me mentioned in the same breath as many other bands...

what davo said

M

mofo sixx

i used to hate bruce from iron maiden...

sounded like a metallica musical with kylie minogue on vocals
i like maiden but their music isnt really heavy is it, its kind of light

i saw em when they toured in Feb & they were awesome, but yea give me slayer of sabbath or AC/DC any day, I am a humbucker man, Single Coils have their place but i like the meatier sound
think Sabbath/Acdc/slayer/Pantera etc think chunky humbuckers , think maiden/priest etc think single coil

The Chunky Humbuckers would be a good name for a band , as would "The Porch Monkeys" if you were game to run with that name :p

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
i like maiden but their music isnt really heavy is it, its kind of light

i saw em when they toured in Feb & they were awesome, but yea give me slayer of sabbath or AC/DC any day, I am a humbucker man, Single Coils have their place but i like the meatier sound
think Sabbath/Acdc/slayer/Pantera etc think chunky humbuckers , think maiden/priest etc think single coil

The Chunky Humbuckers would be a good name for a band , as would "The Porch Monkeys" if you were game to run with that name :p
""the chunky humbucking porch moneys""..

i use a fat strat if i havent got one of my les pauls pluged in..

but now there running through a krate instead of my marshall

meaty

M

mofo sixx

meaty
my amp = *original* Mk1 100w Mesa Boogie, with wood grain finish , i have had it for 20 yrs now, my pride & joy, they were hand made by the founder of Mesa Engineering (was mesa/boogie) & the serials on the Mk1's are written in black texta, its from 1975 & since they were hand made they are all different, i will never ever part with it,

i dont even use it anymore, i have a Marshall Stack which sits in my b/room & gives my neighbours hell, occasionally when i have had a few 2 many beers i full crank it for about 10 minutes until the police come & ask me to turn it down :p , kinda dont do that anymore actually,

I have 5 guitars, i have an old BC Rich Warlock RaveII which i never play anymore, also have a pretty sweet Ibanez, also have a black les paul custom, plus an elec/acoustic & also just an old blue grass acoustic *which ironically enough is the one i play the most*

i love guitars they are my passion

M

mofo sixx

meaty
imo Krate are every bit as good as marshalls, if not better, just without the hefty price tag, i have played a few Krates, a mate used to have a huge Krate 100w stack it was awesome, i am a big fan of those amps!

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
my amp = *original* Mk1 100w Mesa Boogie, with wood grain finish , i have had it for 20 yrs now, my pride & joy, they were hand made by the founder of Mesa Engineering (was mesa/boogie) & the serials on the Mk1's are written in black texta, its from 1975 & since they were hand made they are all different, i will never ever part with it,

i dont even use it anymore, i have a Marshall Stack which sits in my b/room & gives my neighbours hell, occasionally when i have had a few 2 many beers i full crank it for about 10 minutes until the police come & ask me to turn it down :p , kinda dont do that anymore actually,

I have 5 guitars, i have an old BC Rich Warlock RaveII which i never play anymore, also have a pretty sweet Ibanez, also have a black les paul custom, plus an elec/acoustic & also just an old blue grass acoustic *which ironically enough is the one i play the most*

**** we need to be neighbours

i have a les paul slash series
les paul custom delux black beauty(without the f bars)
fat strat annaversary edition
ltd kirk hammet edition

jcm 900 signature series marshall
crate 770 earblaster
and a laney linebacker

oh and a epiphone cherry sunburst with 77 custom delux pic ups