Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
oh awesome song, & hand of doom

first 4 sabbath albums :grinning:

no it was meant to be intro to run to the hills maybe i screwed it up
I cant see it, sorry dude! :grinning: I saw the "whaa whaa" and thought of EF straight away! All good.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
putting slash in pantera is like giving pantera a queer eye for the straight guy makeover BTJMO

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
cemetary gates.

love that song.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
My boss just came back from Sweden Rock Festival and said that S. Bach was a no show. Apparently he missed his plane. Hahaha probably passed out somewhere!
Im going to see Flotsam and Jetsam in NY, as well as Cavalera Conspiracy. Cant wait............

M

mofo sixx

My boss just came back from Sweden Rock Festival and said that S. Bach was a no show. Apparently he missed his plane. Hahaha probably passed out somewhere!
Im going to see Flotsam and Jetsam in NY, as well as Cavalera Conspiracy. Cant wait............
Flotsam and Jetsam , Newsteads old band??

lol @ Baz missing festival, His Canberra show was cancelled, but i think that was the venues fault!

actually i am thinking about download festival + Wacken in 2009, my predection is AC/DC will headline Download in 2009!

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
awesome stuff mate
that bas show here in perth was killer

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Flotsam and Jetsam , Newsteads old band??

lol @ Baz missing festival, His Canberra show was cancelled, but i think that was the venues fault!

actually i am thinking about download festival + Wacken in 2009, my predection is AC/DC will headline Download in 2009!
Yeah JN's old band. They still kick arse.

Download and Wacken would be awesome. My other mate that works with me, has gone to so many Wacken shows. One day!!

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
When I first got into music in my mid teens I was into metal and rap but hardly listen to any now. I started out with bands like Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax, Slayer, Public Enemy, Ice T, Run DMC, Beastie Boys, Digital Underground, The Terrorists, NWA, Geto Boys etc.

I've been mainly into punk for the last 8 years or so. Was into hardcore (not Slipknot LOL) for a while, then got bored of it and have been into it again lately. I'm more into trad, crust and street punk though.

Bands: Refused, Suicidal Tendencies, Faith No More, A Global Threat, 4 Skins, Majority Rule, Government Issue, Circle Jerks, The Adolescents, Agent Orange, Murder City Devils, Minor Threat, Fugazi, Misfits, Cursive, Dead Low Tide, Stooges, Sex Pistols, AFI, Anti-Flag, Pretty Girls Make Graves, Coheed and Cambria.

Good aussie bands: Young and Restless, Crux, Deathcage, Red Riders, ABC Weapons.

Last edited by a moderator: