Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Loved this one from back in the day as well.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
At High School in music class I had to analyse a piece of music. I grabbed this version of For Whom the Bell Tolls from a Year and a Half in the Life of Metallica and made everyone sit through it several times while I explained it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That sepultura drummer is an absolute beast
These guys supported Jinjer on Saturday night. Dude with bass doing main vocals and chick on drums also doing support vocals. Met the band after. The chick went nuts on stage pulling out some batshit crazy drum solos. Asked her how long she's played for and she said, "6 years". I've played drums for nearly 30 years and I couldn't do half the shit she did

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
At High School in music class I had to analyse a piece of music. I grabbed this version of For Whom the Bell Tolls from a Year and a Half in the Life of Metallica and made everyone sit through it several times while I explained it.

Haha, nice! High school kids these days would be physically ill having to listen to rock or metal- they all just listen to that doof doof shit or talentless R & B slop.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That sepultura drummer is an absolute beast
Can’t beat the original Sepultra drummer Igor. One of the hardest live concerts I’ve seen on YouTube 1.20 the song arise has one of the hardest fastest openings ever

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Took me years but I found my favorite Teutonic thrash metal song and probably almost fav thrash metal song of all time. 3.32 onwards is just insanity

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can’t beat the original Sepultra drummer Igor. One of the hardest live concerts I’ve seen on YouTube 1.20 the song arise has one of the hardest fastest openings ever
I love that video had it on vhs Igor was a beast in the day and his work speaks for itself. But that Leroy kid is an absolute freak it's like peart, Bonham, and lombardo mixed in one