Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think I know what I'd rather be doing.
Flying to DC in the dead of winter to spend a week convincing the CFO not to fire me and potentially destroy our entire division?

Yep. I know what I'd rather be doing as well. And I will be doing it. Hungover and possibly drunk.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Flying to DC in the dead of winter to spend a week convincing the CFO not to fire me and potentially destroy our entire division?

Yep. I know what I'd rather be doing as well. And I will be doing it. Hungover and possibly drunk.
Fark... best of luck @Hacky McAxe so it's a rescue mission for work, not a leisure holiday?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What's with this recent trand of former band members doing solo tours? Half of them are just spoken word tours.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have never used the rainbow thing before now. Good luck dude.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Went to some fucking show last night with @Ted Nü-Djent the highlight was watching how repulsed he was by the bands, we seen 1 band they were fucking dogshit we gave the second band 2 songs and walked out.
At least we got to listen to beneath the remains in the car

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to some fucking show last night with @Ted Nü-Djent the highlight was watching how repulsed he was by the bands, we seen 1 band they were fucking dogshit we gave the second band 2 songs and walked out.
Fucking poser guitarist in his Morbid Angel shirt.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel that I now need to know who this band is.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You don't. @Mr Invisible has probably posted them.
That's OPTIMISTIC!!

Steel Assassins was the event apparently.

Apparently line up was this:
FRIDAY 2 NOVEMBER 2018
DESECRATOR (vic)
DEMONHEAD (vic)
KILLRAZER (nsw)
EARTH (vic)
THUNDASTEEL (nsw)
DREAMERS CRIME (nsw)
VIOLENCE (nsw)

I wish i could tell you but i have no idea , one band had a chick keyboard player and were very gay
Wasn't it at the Bald Face Stag? Sure you didn't attend the Ball Faced *** by mistake?

Only band I can't find a picture of is EARTH ... all the rest are metal loking dudes.