Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So ... does everyone here know of the following tours:

Black Dahlia Murder + Aborted + Zeolite - Sep 2018
Dimmu Borgir - Oct 2018

@Ted Nü-Djent
I watched the top one earlier tonight. Not for me. It’s like Roots lite. I want to go to TBDM but I don’t like them enough to go on a school night.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Okay I'm prefacing this with this: I did not enjoy this track, at all. EVER. It belongs in the "Cringiest track of all time" thread.

I am posting it in here because I'd love to see you guys tear it to shreds. I'm sure you'll enjoy thie aural treat @Mitch Connor

The lead singer Ronnie Radke should get another bout in prison for this absolute shitfest.

In May 2006, Radke was involved in an altercation in Las Vegas that resulted in the fatal shooting of 18-year-old Michael Cook. While Radke was indicted only on battery charges, the man who shot Cook claimed self-defense. Radke received a sentence of five years' probation. Radke was arrested in June 2008 for failing to report to his probation officer and was sentenced to four years in prison. However, he only served two and a half years before being released.

and now to purge your ears from that, I just came across this..

@Hacky McAxe the mob above kinda remind me of Orpheus Omega a bit.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Okay I'm prefacing this with this: I did not enjoy this track, at all. EVER. It belongs in the "Cringiest track of all time" thread.

I am posting it in here because I'd love to see you guys tear it to shreds. I'm sure you'll enjoy thie aural treat @Mitch Connor

The lead singer Ronnie Radke should get another bout in prison for this absolute shitfest.

In May 2006, Radke was involved in an altercation in Las Vegas that resulted in the fatal shooting of 18-year-old Michael Cook. While Radke was indicted only on battery charges, the man who shot Cook claimed self-defense. Radke received a sentence of five years' probation. Radke was arrested in June 2008 for failing to report to his probation officer and was sentenced to four years in prison. However, he only served two and a half years before being released.

Good to see Eminem finally got himself a backing band.

Sounds alright but the music is a bit boring. Feels like they only have a certain basic riff to them. Will need to check out more of their music.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Aural treat? Give yourself an uppercut for tagging me in a FIR video.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So ... does everyone here know of the following tours:

Black Dahlia Murder + Aborted + Zeolite - Sep 2018
Dimmu Borgir - Oct 2018

@Ted Nü-Djent
The first song is shit. The 2nd is less shit. Killing it for kids but the tunes are pretty meh.

Edit: Silverchair were also fuckin bog average when they came out too.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I am here. The Skeletonwitch album is album of the year for me.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nup not listening.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hobbs Angel of Death last ever Sydney show November 2 at The Bald Face Stag. Tix are $20. Should have a Kennel meetup that night. @south of heaven get on it if you’re not going to be interstate.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hobbs Angel of Death last ever Sydney show November 2 at The Bald Face Stag. Tix are $20. Should have a Kennel meetup that night. @south of heaven get on it if you’re not going to be interstate.
Fucking oath seen hobbs only once before.
Crucifixion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Fuck interstate im doing aurburn now , maybe adelaide in 5 weeks then i quit this job has broken me .theres a good reason why my boss got knocked out and his leg snapped recently

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking oath seen hobbs only once before.
Crucifixion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Fuck interstate im doing aurburn now , maybe adelaide in 5 weeks then i quit this job has broken me .theres a good reason why my boss got knocked out and his leg snapped recently
I'll buy your ticket tonight

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dee Snider album is out today. Only started listening to it but how good is this for a first track?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I need to find a way to have "double or triple" likes...

Fuck that's a meaty riff towards the end.
It surprises me that they chose that Yesterday track as a single. It's the worst song on the album. Listened to the album start to finish 3 times today and it's actually really bloody good for a traditional metal album.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's unfair how much got dang quality death metal that's being released this year. Here's a few examples that you should check out

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It surprises me that they chose that Yesterday track as a single. It's the worst song on the album. Listened to the album start to finish 3 times today and it's actually really bloody good for a traditional metal album.
Shit eh... if that's the worst track I need to check it out...