Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hes been judged severved his time ,people may not be happy with it but hes free to do whatever he wants.end of the day dudes gotta keep working.
His band mates can have some good Christian excuses those with out sin.. jesus has forgiven him .
Or just throw it out there and say bros before ho,s if it upsets people on Twitter that hes is back this will make me happy
I’m not sure how I feel about him now, yeah he served an “amended” sentence but I’d be truly interested to hear his wife/kids views on him now...

I really like the new track though, as much as anything they’ve realeased prior, maybe it’s the depth in the lyrics and the whole situation.

I get your point though Southy, need to pay some bills no doubt.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it just me or does it sound like these guys stole the main riff from Megadeth?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just read that Jaspa wrote all the tracks and lyrics for Dee Snyders new album... he (Dee) admits he didn't write a single word or note.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just read that Jaspa wrote all the tracks and lyrics for Dee Snyders new album... he (Dee) admits he didn't write a single word or note.
Yeah, Jasta "pitched" the idea to Dee on the Podcast, he likes to "pitch" things to artists, sometimes it flies, like this, which is cool....

Here's another one he tried hard for...is a sick track also IMO.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So this just popped up on my Youtube recommended playlist.

Indian Folk Metal.... I was expecting it to be shithouse but fuck me.... I actually like it... ALOT.

@south of heaven @ASSASSIN @Hacky McAxe I think this explains where @Indiandog has been.

Great message at the end and a great initiative. Will have to check out more of their stuff.

Yeah, that's Bloodywood. They have some great stuff

And the funniest one I shared earlier. World of Warcraft fans would get the reference.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here's an interesting one for the anime nerds. Epic released an album of Attack on Titan songs

Mix - EPICA - Crimson Bow and Arrow (OFFICIAL TRACK):

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone got the Alien Weaponary album yet? I've heard it's very good, and whilst I understand the idea behind them singing in native Maori I'm not sure if it'll get irritating. Apparently the entire thing is heavily political.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone got the Alien Weaponary album yet? I've heard it's very good, and whilst I understand the idea behind them singing in native Maori I'm not sure if it'll get irritating. Apparently the entire thing is heavily political.
Had a listen. Not bad. Could be political but I wouldn't know. Can't understand most of it.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The new what in the who now?