Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Solid track ..

Possibly the most cringeworthy video clip I have EVER seen.. Nothing redeeming at all.

*crying from laughter at the facial and hand expressions*

and whilst wiping away the tears of laughter.. Steel Panther.. Lost my shit half way through at the "Motel" part.

@Hacky McAxe you'll love this... Al Jourgensen goes FULL RETARD!! He thinks Trump is a reptilian :D

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
New Cosmic Psychos album comes out in April

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The Forum was annoying as fuck. It got totally renovated and turned into hifi. I found it really hard to see and the upstairs area was shit.

Hifi went bust and it turned into max watts and I haven't been to a gig there under that name.

The Roundhouse finally just reopened after some ungodly amount of time closed and it hardly looks any different. I'll be there for Amon Amarth so we will see.

It's a good venue apart from how most gigs are all ages and they make you stay outside with alcohol. Oh and getting there sucks ass. I'll probably drive to amon Amarth and just not drink.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Really confused by this one... I'm not sure if it's brilliant, all over the place, or rubbish.

Vocals spoil for me what (in parts) is musically amazing.

Others thoughts?

The Roundhouse finally just reopened after some ungodly amount of time closed and it hardly looks any different. I'll be there for Amon Amarth so we will see.
I saw Trivium there only a few months back.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Shit eh? I swear it wasn't that long ago... But checked the video I took of the concert and surely enough it was April 2016.

Seems time flies when you're having fun!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Really confused by this one... I'm not sure if it's brilliant, all over the place, or rubbish.

Vocals spoil for me what (in parts) is musically amazing.

Others thoughts?

I saw Trivium there only a few months back.
I'd go with Brilliant

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RH is not a bad venue tbh. If i had to choose:

1. Manning bar
2. BFS
3. Metro/hordern cant decide

Hideaway bar and the valve are awesome for smaller shows.

As far as shit, that venue at fox studios (cant remember name) takes the cake. Shit vibe. Shit sound. Shit management. I saw Grave, Wehrmacht and Primate there and there were like 20 people lol.
That's where Ihsahn is playing too.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Don't know what it is about it ... but I LOVE this track!!! It's fucking awesome..

It's like RiotV have time travelled from the 80s/90s hair metal era.. alongside Maiden and other greats to produce this gem.

Dimmu Borgir new track.. LOL at guitarist and singers facial expressions. Okay song minus the symphonic parts.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
New album which is a bit weird and interesting. Mix of stoner, sludge, rock, prog, other stuff

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bad Wolves released their Zombie cover. Dolores O'Rourden was set to record vocals for this cover on the day she died

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Bad Wolves released their Zombie cover. Dolores O'Rourden was set to record vocals for this cover on the day she died

A LOT of emotion in that track you can tell. Also the video clip should immediately make sense to anyone who remembers the original.

Haven't heard much of Tommy Vext before but gees he's got a set of pipes on him.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
More Hard Rock I'd say.. still not bad at all.

I know this is an oldre track, but didn't realise Karl Pilkington could rock out so hard!!

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Parkway are dropping a new track on Feb 27 called Wishing Wells.

Little teaser posted on their social media. I’m all aboard the hype train. Sounds huge.
Fuck yeah, love me some Parkway Drive. Definitely looking forward to some new stuff.
Love the guitar riff in the 2nd studio video they put up the other day.

Actually been pumping a fair bit of Parkway at work lately.