Free talk [NO COVID TALK]

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I get you but used in the same connotations, Abo is offensive but Lebo is ok.

I'm no SJW, just hate hypocritical soft cocks.
I onced used Paki to a Pakistan teammate in London. He told me I can’t use That term as it’s offensive. I thought it was a similar term like Aussie hence why I used it in return when they called me an aussie

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I onced used Paki to a Pakistan teammate in London. He told me I can’t use That term as it’s offensive. I thought it was a similar term like Aussie hence why I used it in return when they called me an aussie
Yeah I always thought Paki is just an abbreviation...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Next question, do you guys wash once, twice or three times a day? If once then what time of the day?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is a australia mate not Asia. There is road rules in this country and they obviously don’t know them and shouldn’t be driving
LOL fmd your reply sums it up. Have you been to 'asia' ? Bro we are at least 10 years behind them IF you're indeed trying to make comparisons LOL

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL fmd your reply sums it up. Have you been to 'asia' ? Bro we are at least 10 years behind them IF you're indeed trying to make comparisons LOL
I’ve been to indo and Thailand. Ain’t much road rules over there

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If that’s for real then I really hope you’re seeking help my man.
What? Isn't it normal to sit on the floor in the shower and contemplate life? What about shower beers? Surely you guys that drink have shower beers at least?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The world's population will hit 8 billion in another hour or so (working on my calculations anyway).